Days & Y&R to Recruit from AMC/OLTL

• Members

I agree with SoapBoy--and more often than not these "let's recruit a beloved star from the other network" things lately have become utter non events when they join the show. But good for them if they can still get work--I don't think I'd ever watch a soap I hadn't before just cuz of a fave actor, but...

Gotta love the fact checking in that article:

"consultations with his top daytime executive Steve Kent and Days co-creator/exec producer Ken Corday and Y&R co-creator/exec producer Bill Bell about which actors from the departing ABC shows would strengthen the talent roster on the two soaps"

Did they hold a seance to consult with Y&R co-creator Bill Bell? :P (Yes, I'm sure they meant Jr, but...)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want Jacob Young on Days as Eric Brady, I want Ted King on Days as the new Peter Blake Dimera and thats one girl as Sarah Horton i can't remember her name....and then i want Deidre Hall back as Marlena...its Susan Lucci's turn to be out of work...also maybe Sony should try and get the lighting guy from AMC to days and fix the lighting.that is all

Archived