Days & Y&R to Recruit from AMC/OLTL

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like her on OLTL. :ph34r: I can see her as Bridget. The only negative is that she's about as old as Ashley Jones was and if they recast, Id prefer them to go younger, closer to how Bridget should be in respect to the SORASing of the other characters. She shouldnt be looking older than Rick. Thats why Stephanie would be the better choice. But if they dont care about that and want a AJ replacement, she would work

• Members

Oh. HELL. to. the. NO!

As much as I both loathe Columbino and laugh at the "drama" B&B puts forth...there's no way in HELL I want that bimbo on B&B. Good LORD...I can see her now as a recast Bridget, chirpily flitting around some hospital corridor, as she tries to look all sad as she informs some patient of their imminent death...and failing miserably before bopping around the corner to drop her labcoat and fluck the first hunky doctor who crosses her path.

I'm not the biggest fan of either Wood or Gareis....but there's no way Columbino could portray Steffi's detached manipulation. Or Donna's vacant bitchiness. Columbino struggles as an out and out bitch, and she doesn't have enough "oomph" to fit in with the L.A. crowd.

• Members

As an actress, Terri Co(lombino)nn has one of the most limited emotional ranges I've seen. Seriously, it's embarrassing. Why that girl isn't doing weather reports on the news, I'll never know.

• Members

Haha, Bridget hasnt been portrayed as a doctor in years. I see Conn's Bridget continue in the fashion world as the character was last seen. I think she'd be more beleivable as a fashion designer than doctor anyway. I think she'd be more suited for an Amber type but AF is already here

Haha, just wait till SOD announces Meet the new Bridget! She even resembles KKL

Terri-Conn-JPI-LARGE.jpgFAWTD00Z.jpg

Archived