DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Oops, I was mistaken when I posted previously that Tamara Braun starts on Monday. Her first appearance is on Tuesday.

• Members

Victor and Maggie are DATING. wub.gif LOVE it, these two are so charming together. I really hope they last. Looks like a wrench is being thrown in immediately with Maggie offering Chloe her place to live in...of course Victor doesn't like that. Why does everyone have to go to Maggies house?!

Am I the only one who thinks it would be interesting if Chloe really did live on the streets? lol

"Rafe" and that Alicia girl were HOT together. Lol @ her seeing a picture of Sami and Rafe saying she was his sister. Alicia said they didn't look alike. Fafe told her they had different fathers laugh.gif

I forget the name of the Actor that plays Dario (ETA: is it San Francisco? Something like that. I'm gonna go look it up. .. OH it's Francisco San Martin. LOL!!), but he has really grown on me. I am really loving Dario and Melanie & the way the show has started their relationship.

Thanks for the update dc cubs. One more day I can wait, & it will still be great ;-).

• Members

Chloe and Kate are a lot of fun as enemies but to me it's getting old & repetitive. Now that Philip's gone I hope the show keeps Chloe away from his family and does something else with her. Would've been great if Philip was staying after all & Kate did her usual, classic butting in her sons relationships...

Oh and I LOVE Chloe, I would hate to see her leave the show again! No way!

And I'm serious, as much as I love her, I think it would be interesting if she really DID have to face it and live on the streets.

• Members

Um...yeah. If Jack really did take off on his wife and kids in order to prance around and "find himself", without even bothering to respond to numerous messages from his wife's family telling him that it's urgent that they speak to him because something happened to her, then his sister encouraging said wife to let him go and let herself be happy with someone else is fine by me.

Wow, I thought I was literally the only person who has no interest whatsoever is seeing Jack again. I certainly don't want to see the ridiculous version of the past 15+ years.

Chloe is a really stupid drunk. She's stupid all the time but drunk she's like single digit IQ dumb.

• Members

Whoever wrote the script for Monday's ep of DAYS (I always forget to check), did an amazing job! It had to have been one of the Culliton's, they always do fantastic. I loved Monday's show.

Such great acting by Suzanne Rogers (loved Maggie defending Chloe), as well as John Aniston. I love the angst between these two, it's perfect. Maggie is gentle and Victor isn't but these two still can/do work. I look forward to them every time they're on...

Renee Jones was great to. I loved & hated her ripping into Hope. Kind of reminded me of the old days!! I saw some glimpses of Lexie during the baby switch S/L.

I really like Gabi and Dario's relationship, love how they're always talking in spanish! I think it's been made pretty clear FAFE doesn't know spanish. LOL. He didn't know WTH they were talking about laugh.gif

• Members

OMG that Ciara is too much. The teen asks Ciara "where are your parents" and the little girl responds with "where are yours?" LOL.

I also loved Lexie ripping into Hope. That was good and I like when RJ gets meaty material.

Victor sure was cruel and I enjoyed Maggie calling him out on it

Archived