DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Tams looks just fine. So great to have her back on DAYS, I'm really enjoying her as much as I can't stand what Taylor/EJ are doing.

I can't even with the Official DOOL Facebook Page fans, I glance over there from time to time and some of the people over there are downright NASTY about TB & are saying the most hateful things about her!!

About Friday's show, seriously why is no one worrying or getting suspicious about Jack?? Am I the only one who finds his behavior strange and questionable? Adrienne sends him an email about all the things that have been going on in his family that he's been missing, and he responds with a haiku message?! WTH?! And everyone was acting like he was a douche because of that. What if something terribly wrong is going on?! I absolutely HATE that Jennifer & Abby have totally turned against him and are so hastily moving on and thinking of him as such a jerk.

Daniel & Jennifer are NOT CUTE! They are sickening, embarrassing, awful. I am disappointed & disgusted with Jennifer more and more with each episode she's in...I used to love this girl to death.

Welcome back, Sami!

LOL @ Theo telling Rafake to go away!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont care for Jen and Daniel but Im glad that he and Carly are not dating. I was afraid Jennifer would be pushing those two together only to swoop in and steal him for herself as Carly was falling for him. Thank god their friendship hasnt been ruined bc I enjoy it.

I also enjoy Nicole and Chloe together. Those two are fun.

Theo sure was fine with Rafe on Thursday but back to hating him Friday. That was a bit inconsistent unless thats being attributed to his condition.

Archived