DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Kate's hair was awful yesterday. LMAO though at her rant against Chloe to Stefano. That was entertaining

daysdivorce.png

LOL...I loved Ciara's note. She spelled divorce wrong but Im glad she did bc thats exactly how a kid her age would spell it. That was a nice and realistic touch

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh lord, Theo better answer that damn phone! nbe.jpg

I didn't like Lexie blaming Ciara for Theo running away! Even though it's kind of true, I still didn't like it & the way she was acting about it. I'm glad she regretted saying it. Anyway it's still sooo great to see Renee Jones getting some real material lately! She worked it! I really enjoyed watching Bope/Lexie/Abe today.

LOVED Katie vs. Chloe! LOL!! "Did you save that brownie recipe??" laugh.gif "Toodle-oo, Kate!" Lmao I was definitely on Chloe's side in this. But Kate held her ground to. I love this rivalry!

I think it would have been more fun/interesting if "Rafe" actually did go around Salem telling all of Sami's loved ones that he's leaving her! LOL! It's to bad he's deciding to ignore EJ & Stefano's orders and just immediately head out of of town.

BTW: Did anyone else notice Ken Corday sitting in the background of the Brady Pub when Chloe was singing the other day? LOL I didn't but apparently he was. Nadia confirmed it on Twitter. lol!!

• Members

I loved Lexie blaming Ciara. That was such a genuine reaction. I cant beleive Ciara knows enough not to answer the phone or check messages...lol. Hope mentioend that if she did, they could use the GPS tracker to find the kids.

I love Nicole being smart here and investigating the truth. Too bad it will mean the end of her and EJ

• Members

Every time RJ/Lexie gets material it's always bittersweet since it never leads to anything. She brings it no matter how miniscule the material - which it always is. She's drop dead gorgeous and gets even more stunning with age. :wub:

• Members

omg, Chloe is a straight up HOT MESS. I loved her drunk and going off on Kate on the phone but man she screwed herself over Kate got that all on tape! How incriminating.

Love Stefano's contempt for Ciara. If this soap werent getting cancelled in a couple of years, I swear she'd be treated with a brain chip by the time she's 18

When did Vivian get Rafe's DNA?

Guest dc cubs

I thought the EJ/Taylor scenes were terrible. I know they were just in an accident but they are just coming from the funeral of Taylor's mother. This is so not the time and place for them to be all over each other. Sickening.

I am going to miss JKJ and wish him well. I liked the last scenes with Phillip and Kate. It wasn't the worst exit for Phillip but it could have been a lot better.

How many more times are Jennifer and Daniel going to bump into each other. Could this be any more forced?

• Members

Anyone know the name of that actor who played the guy who briefly spoke with Chloe at the bar on Tuesday's episode? I know I have seen that guy somewhere else on TV but can't remember.

Philips exit was so lame and rushed!! I like that he got last scenes with Kate & Victor, but wow...still just didn't feel his departure at all.

Kate did Chloe DIRTY!! I feel so bad for Chloe, everything falling apart on her at once. Victor was so cruel to her at the end. Where is she going to go now? What's next for her? :(

I just don't even know or understand what Vivian and Gus are up to lately?? I really am not comprehending, nor do I really care...lol. I'm so over them, they can leave Salem like now for all I care..

I LOVE MEL & DARIO!! Dario's little spanglish talk is adorable & a nice touch. I love how he randomly talks in Spanish. I think it was Tuesday's ep when he was rambling at Rafe then went into this whole Spanish rant that I think was about Arianna. It was hilarious laugh.gif lol. I really like Dario.

My thoughts exactly, dc cubs...they are disgusting. It just gets worse and worse with these two....the accident was predictable & so were the scenes that followed. Just terrible & in such bad taste..

They are INSUFFERABLE.

• Members

I hope Chloe turns into a real bitch now. I think it would be fitting if she joined Vivian's crusade to bring down Kate. Working with Viv might seem out of the question now but maybe she can be persuaded? I think her hate for Kate trumps her hate for Vivian right now and being the enemy of my enemy can be my friend here

• Members

I will miss JKJ too. He was the definitive Philip for me. I was so pleased when he returned to the show. I just wish they could have done more with this important legacy character. I would have really liked to see him go toe-to-toe with EJ more often.

Even though EJ-Taylor disgust viewers, I actually think they have chemistry *gulp* Don't stone me, people!

I also think that, having NL around so long, it is now a mistake to let her go. She is immediately identifiable as sweet, innocent Taylor and, much as I love Tamara Braun, I cannot see TB playing this kind of role. I just can't. I'd rather NL stuck around for a little while and saw this particular SL arc to the end.

Archived