DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abominably terrible episode today overall, minus EJ/Sami/Johnny scenes at the beginning, Carly, and Justin/Adrienne.

Jennifer falling & Daniel being there to catch her..... rolleyes.gif Ugh, these two just don't work for me. IMO Jennifer deserves better than that dirty horndog. Always pursuing his patients angry.gif

I love Justin & Adrienne and thought they were the best part of the show but I absolutely despise that they are going to elope in Vegas. I am SO tired of people on soaps eloping all the the time these days! I want to see an actual wedding for Justin & Adrienne, not an off-screen "wedding" of nothingness dry.gif

I like how DAYS captured Faye's fall on the stairs from above/top view, I thought that was interesting & different.

Carly stuff continues to be interesting

Ari Z acted circles around Natalia Livingston in those scenes where Nicole and Taylor found Faye on the ground. Nat/Taylor looked like she didn't know where she was and if she was on earth or not anymore! Awful!

lol @ Fafe saying "She's not dead?"

I need to see Mel, Chloe, Dario, Will, Chad, Victor, Maggie, Kate.

• Members

LOL. No kidding.

I do love Sami not being a total oblivious idiot in this FakeRafe thing. She's basically trying to accept that her marriage is over. I loved EJ's line to her about being a master at living in denial, or whatever. (Pot and kettle much?) Their scenes were, overall, really good.

And um, why the hell was Fay's head bleeding?! She never hit it. We actually saw her land on her face and then roll over!

• Members

Chloe & Philip scenes today were good! These two have such a special bond wub.gif Loved watching them bond and hearing Chloe say that he was her rock.

Dario makes really funky faces sometimes but I still like him & I *LOVE* him & Mel together! Also loved the Mel/Daniel/Carly scenes at the pub. I like that Mel's donating money for a reward to find info on who ran over Ari, though I find it kind of funny that she's just now doing something about it. LOL. Dario is kinda right, no one was really caring about Ari after she got hit.

Michael, I don't get how Fay's head was bleeding either (anyone else think that blood looked like concord grape juice??), the way she fell down the steps was pretty slow and your right, she did land on her face. Lmao

I'm loving Sami in this S/L, but so over Rafe.

• Members

^I agree about Sami, actually. I like her in this story a lot. She knows this is not her rafe, she just doesnt know its not her rafe. I buy it. You can see sami struggle between helping this man she loves and doing what she does best and walking away. I really like it. I hate the overall story though.

Still LOVING Daniel & Jennifer, and Chad & Abby.

Chloe just needs to die. I do not know how of all of saved by the belle she is left. Ugh.

Oh, and i am really into this Carly storyline too and wish they would bring Justin & Adrianne into it more.

• Members

I dont want her like, involved, with them. Not in a triangle sort of way, not at all. In a friendship type of way. If soaps were better written and not so plot and couple/triangle driven we could have a great setup of friendship between justin/adrianne/carly/jennifer/daniel and maybe even bo/hope to make for some awkward moments. I miss the old days where we had friendships. Plus, perhaps it would get Justin/Adrianne on a little more.

Also... 14 more episodes until one of the biggest UPGRADES of all time...

Guest dc cubs

According to SOD, today's episode was Hennig's last as Stephanie. However, you would never know it from today's scenes. It looks like Steph just like her parents Steve and Kayla gets a non-exit from the show. I think it's terrible that DH couldn't even write in an episode where Steph says she's going to visit her parents in Africa. That would at least be something.

Melanie/Brady is just so wrong. Days needs to pick a direction for her and stick with it. First it was the back and forth with Nathan and Phillip. Now it looks like they are doing the same with Brady and Dario.

I also hate that Days is cheating the Justin/Adrienne fans out of seeing their wedding. It can't be for budget reasons because Days weddings now are all done very cheap.

• Members

IA. I how isolated characters are and if they arent directly involved in the same storyline, connections get lost and characters who should interact barely do. Now that I know Carly's former connection to them, it would be great if they mingled some more.That would only make sense rather than have Justin and Adrienne, literally in their own little world

• Administrator

This was her last episode? Terrible! Same with Nathan's exit. God, Higley is such a lazy writer.

Mel/Brady are like sister/brother. There's no story here - they already had two kisses?? Come on.

Why even get married in the first place? Where was the romance to their reconciliation? Same thing happened with Bo/Hope. They're back together already? Please.

I also dislike how Carly's new story got started. In one episode last week, we find out she's having all these troubles, and a patient dies on her, she screws up a medication for another patient and then by the end of that episode, she's already injecting herself???? WTF!

And who cares about Faye! I have a feeling Brandon's coming back because of the numerous times they've mentioned him and the black or white actor casting call. Geez, just what he need more Walkers, while we lose Hortons and Bradys.

The show is sooooo bad right now. There's nothing to enjoy.

Archived