DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Best of luck to Shelley Hennig, great actress & I hope her pilot gets picked up, shame on DAYS for not giving her a proper sendoff, even though I kind of don't care that much since I loathe Steph. But still. It's like they send characters off and hope no one notices. When a character leaves the show they should leave some impact behind or at least let it be known that they are leaving!!

Just say NO to Brady & Melanie angry.gif Love the disappointed look Dario gave them. I hope Mel/Brady continue to be used to structure Mel & Dario's relationship, if DAYS takes it any farther between them I think it'll just be a disaster. Melanie and Brady do not work IMO... Brady is the big brother and she's the little sister.

Loved the Sami/Rafe woods scenes. Taylor and EJ are still insufferable to watch. All of my love for Nat has subsided, I'm still counting down the days until Tams arrives! Upgrade!

Victor & Maggie's scenes are the best. They are crammed into one episode a week, that has got to change...they are the main reason to tune in!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whatever, i LOVE the Melanie/Brady story. It isnt trying to be anything more than what it is. Two friends using eachother for a little comfort. Been there and done that, and will again in the future, myself so i dig it. I dont think of them really as brother and sister either. Just good friends for a few years now. Sami & Brady? That would be a different story.

• Members

I don't like Melanie and Brady. it's kind of gross.I don't care what any one else says. You can cheer lead and whatever till the cows come home. I see them as brother and sister and that's how they were playing it. Well for that matter I am not a big fan of Mel anyway.Since when did the Walkers and Carver become so close? What hospital leaves a cart of pills just open for the genreal public. I thought we were going to see Nicholas. I don't think Days is boring at all. I still enjoy it some what. Better than Y&R for sure.

I hope Bradon comes back in the form of Matt Cedano. I would love to see Abe and Bradon bond and see how things turned out. Esp him and lexie. Does any one remeber the first time Dena tried to write in the Walker family? Rember the first Taylor. I think he was a teen when she was first casted.

• Members

daysabby.png

Abby's hair looked like sh-t yesterday. I dont have anything against her as an actress, but I cant stand to look at her bc hair hair color is so bad. She reminds me of Sarah Brown on B&B

Days fooled me with the Sami/Rafe fakeout. I thought it was a fantasy at first but then thought it might be real and that the story was finally moving to the next stage. Of course that didnt happena dn we are back where we started

Oh did anyone else think Kate's new haircut is very Billie-esque

• Members

AZ/Nicole did fantastic today, especially with Faye & Abe. And there were a lot Brandon mentions!

Shame on Ciara for lying through her teeth on that little girl! LOL! I was surprised they went back to that. Wow @ Ciara sticking to her story and throwing that girl under the bus. She is so mean! Ciara does not play laugh.gif Girl needs therapy!

Loved Bo & Hope in this episode, thought they were amazing, though I was disappointed with the love scene! I wanted a little more!

Poor Carly! I like that the show mentioned Nicholas (took them long enough) & had Carly call him! They should really bring him back onto the canvas. Hopefully not with that actor who we heard through the phone, IMO just from his voice he seemed bad to me ph34r.gif

• Members

Poor Carly indeed. I definetly felt bad for. I love that they acknowledged the fact that she has a son. Its abou time

Im also surprised that Ciara got caught in her lie. I thought it was messed up when she initially blamed the girl but I didnt think Bo would follow up on that...lol. Can you say busted? LOL

• Members

Me to and I also think Lauren Boles has grown a bit as a little Actress, she is doing tons better lately...not to long ago I used to cringe inside watching her but her adorableness saved her. Now I think she's adorable and has got a little acting chops to go with it. ;-)

• Members

Days. Was very good today I loved rafe n romoans scene today. So funny. I was just waiting for faye to move her eyes then she tells nicole the. Truth. That would. Have been good. I. Wonder if and when stefano and ej learn that fafe killed faye. I cringed when frog eyed chloe began singing. Shut that bitch. Up. I am not a big fan of ciara at all I hate when they give her lines. This fafe plot is. Entering its climax. Poor vivian she is being so wasted . She is need of friends and a better storyline

• Members

Ugh I hate that they killed off Faye! What brutal scenes to watch! angry.gif AZ did AMAZING as Nicole today reacting to it all. I liked Carly & Lexie's involvement.

LOL @ Chad blasting his rock music and EJ being annoyed with it. Loved Chad today in his scenes with Vivian & Stefano.

Enjoyed Philip and Chloe today immensely and loved Chloe singing at open mic night. Nadia has a beautiful voice! DAYS should have made a montage out of that (with Chloe's voice) through the end.

Archived