DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG, I cant beleive they killed Faye off! Couldnt they have her in a coma till this story was over? I half expected her to open her eyes during the episode, but that didnt happen. What a horrible decision. What EJ did was unforgiveable and I cant see how either Walker sister can be with him after they find out the truth. I think he should be held accountable for her death as he unleashed that monster on them

The open mic night at the Pub was so lame! There was like 5 people there

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yay! Faye's dead! Less Walkers the better....but unfortunately I think we will be gaining one. <_< But I found it lame that the doctors couldn't tell the difference between someone dying from suffocation and someone dying because of heart problems. They just assumed it was Faye's heart problems?? Sheesh.

Hated Bo/Hope having sex. Just like their reunion didn't have a build up, their sex scene didn't have a build up. They went from scenes at the pub talking about Ciara to scenes in the bedroom. Come on!

• Members

Are Daniel & Jennifer supposed to be cute? And funny? rolleyes.gif Well they aren't. They're pathetic. I found them to be ridiculous today. This pairing is so manufactured & forced. I don't find anything appealing about them in the slightest. And Jennifer deserves so much better than Daniel IMO.

Love how the show connected Stefano & Carly! Interesting, rare scenes! I like that this happens on DAYS so frequently, lots of different character interacting with each other.

I just love Melanie! And I like Dario! And I love them together!! Dario saving Melanie from that masked criminal wub.gif

LMAO @ Nicole's dream about Faye!! I was scared & laughing at the same time laugh.gif What a creepy scene.

• Members

days2.png

OMG, this freaked me out!

Loved the Stefano adn Carly scenes. Those were so good. I was surprised he didnt hate her bc most people in town seem to. I wans sure what the nature of their relationship was but its good to see him endeared by her.

I dont know what the point of making Dario live with Rafe and Sami is when they never used it. He is never at the place and hasnt caused any problems for fake-Rafe in terms of noticing bad behavior there and witnessing fights between he and Sami. He hasnt even had any scenes with Sami or the kids there

LMAO at Maxine saying Daniel was fine and that Jennifer wanted to interview the best looking doctor and nurse (herself)

• Members

Whatever happened to just letting things happen naturally... Personally I'd prefer Dr. Jonas with Carly since there is a natural chemistry between the two. Why not have Jennifer be single for awhile, maybe find out that Jack has been taken hostage and someone is doing the blogging. Then Jennifer can save Jack and then have them work together on their marriage with their daughter Abby being an unintended spoiler.

• Members

I hated seeing Jenn & Carly fight! That scene was intense. Carly went OFF! I'm glad she got to explain herself in the end to Jenn & Daniel. She even called herself a mess lol that's exactly what she is!

Sometimes Ciara looks like she's ready to just cut someone ph34r.gif lol maybe it's just me who thinks that. She looks soo demented and scary sometimes. Anyways, wow @ her & Theo actually running away! What smart kids they are! I love how Theo just goes with whatever Ciara plans, LOL he seems kinda clueless about the whole thing but down for it all at the same time. I'm happy this brings a little story for Bo & Hope, and Lexie/Abe as well!!

I'm feeling so bad for Sami, good for her for wanting to take the kids & be away from "Rafe" for awhile. I love that she's going to visit Eric in Colorado. Fake Rafe is scandalous!! I couldn't believe he had Johnny go in the fridge and get a beer for him! Wow!

And he's a total perve! Who else noticed him checking out Nicole when she came by? I love Racole together but not with Fafe in place of Rafe. It's just creepy & awkward to watch! It's wrong when I think something else when Rafe says "It's hard" to Nicole ph34r.gif

Both pairings are incredibly forced IMO!! I don't know which is more but they are and I just find both to be bad.

• Administrator

Every pairing Daniel is in has been horrible: Chelsea, Kate, Chloe and now Jen. That's 4 pairings in 3 years. There's just no rootable factor in this Daniel character. It also shows the lack of vision for this character - every year it's a new direction for him.

• Members

All his pairings have started after he has molested their organs. That is all you need to know to realize how much of a DOA character he is. If this show were smart (huge leap here) they would have already written a story about how Daniel forces relationships with his patients because of his regret in not being able to save Rebecca. In fact, of this were the 70's, that is EXACTLY what would have been written.

• Members

+1, brilliant, etc.

I feel like they've danced around that idea a bit, but there's something about the character that is just not compelling. I honestly don't MIND him, but he's not a lead. He never will be.

I will say that I love how they blew him and Chloe apart, though. A relationship that began that way deserved to end that way. I'm glad they didn't try to "supercouple" them up.

Archived