DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dario is awful. Bring back Nathan! Heck, even Abby and Gaby (hey, that rhymes) are going to need a non-relation male shoulder to cry on when they realize that Will and Chad have been eye-f*cking each other for two years straight.

• Members

Fay running out of that room growling was THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I rewound like five times.

That said, I'm so glad to be spoiler-free. I had no idea that was going to go down with her and FakeRafe. Now that's a Days Friday ending!

• Members

Chloe is effing bitch. I hate her. Who the hell is this slut to go around accusing people of [!@#$%^&*] and judging them? She cheated on her last husband with her soon to be ex and then cheated on him with his daughters husband. She is seriously so unlikeable and unrootable. I am glad brady put her in her place.

I liked Melanie & Dario, a lot actually. and i LOVED Melanie kissing Brady. They set it up perfectly.

• Members

My mouth dropped during that ending today. I'm spoiler free as well. Was not expecting that, my gosh how terrible :( and Fafe had the nerve to say "look what you made me do" WTH? If I'm not mistaken he actually dragged her up those stairs and then shoved her over!

Rafe 2 is a god damn fool! Dude gets creepier with each episode. This guy seriously psychs me out sometimes. I don't think Stefano & EJ realize how much of a lunatic nut he is.

Chloe is one of my all time fave characters on DAYS but I have to agree with you on this. She was out of line today. She had no room to judge and she came off as highly pathetic.

These two have explosive chemistry IMO, really enjoyed their scenes. Loved when Dario cornered Melanie, I wonder what would have happened if Brady's goofy ass didn't come busting onto the pier??

They are both so mischievous! Especially Ciara! They told a complete LIE to Bo and Hope and I can't believe I was believing them LOL talking about how they jumped over the fence at school cause some girl dared them. All the while they did it because they were planning to run away! Poor Ciara thinking Bo/Hope are unhappy because of her :( Theo is so adorable comforting Ciara and not wanting her to go. I like that she wants to leave but he doesn't, but at the same time he seems to feel for her & would be willing to go just for her. If that makes sense.

• Members

Ciara and Theo are such horrible little actors, yet so cute. I thought it was lame how they were caught so soon but I like that the story isnt over and that she still plans on running away. She tried to climb a chained fence? LMAO. I love how she threw another kid under the bus by lying about her daring her

I loved Chloe and Brady's scenes. It made me wonder if they plan on reuniting them

I dont like Melanie's hair color. Its gotten too dark

I hope Faye isnt dead

I thought that too. Good thing this "date" is just a playful thing and Brady wasnt getting turned on

• Members

Actually I wish they hadnt done a faux Rafe story and just gone with just Rafe instead. Have his personality change following his accident. EJ and Stefano notice the aggressive behavior and out of character change in him and use that to their advantage to manipulate him. That would have been alot less convoluted than what we have now.

• Members

I don't know if this writing staff has the subtlety to pull that off, but I like that idea! I can see why this version seems "safer" -- there's an impostor, you figure him out, you rescue real Rafe, and all is right again. But actually giving Rafe some kind of brain damage for a while would have been a cool story.

• Members

I think It would have been a lot more interesting if real Rafe had a personality change after his accident and the show challenged his & Sami's marriage for real. I liked impostor Rafe a lot in the beginning but it got old fast. It would've been a lot more compelling if Sami and Rafe's marriage problems were authentic.

I wondered that as well and I actually wouldn't mind it. I could get behind a Broe reunion...I wish Brady was back to being sober these days though and not acting like a whimsy clown 24/7.

I love Mel's hair darker!

Archived