DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, if Natalia acted half as good as she did in the scenes that won her an emmy there wouldnt br a problem. Hell if she acted half as okay as she did on GH there wouldnt be a problem. I have honestly never seen such awful casting. Tamara will be such a major, major upgrade and we already know she had great chem with Ari and James. I cant wait.

• Members

I am going to be celebrating when Tams takes over. Upgrade is the perfect word to describe how it will be! Like, mega infinity to the max upgrade. lol

What a fantastic picture! They all look amazing! Is that a DAYS set they are on? Are they in heaven? I feel like I've never seen that set before but that might be because im up at 2am, tired & should be sleep but can't.

aw Thank you!

biggrin.gif

• Members

LMAO! I seriously started to post this in reply to you before but then decided not to last second :P

I'll be jamming to this when Tams arrives, days wouldn't do this but I would love if they played that in the background of her first scenes. LOL

Thanks, I did not even recognize it. Wow..

• Members

LOL!

Like i said in the pewvious thread, i have only watched here and there until i caught up on 10 straight episodes. I was surprised at how much i actually enjoyed them, aside from anything related to Taylor. And ill say it again, those Sami/Kate scenes from Wed? FANTASTIC. One of the best scenes ive seen on a soap in a very long time.

The bad thing for days is the two weak stories, ej/taylor & rafe2, are not only connected but actually take up about 60% of the show. I want more focus on Maggie/Victor, Stefano/Kate, Abby/Chad, Daniel/Jennifer, Carlys downfall, Bo/Hope (never thought id say that!), and am loving everything surrounding Melanie (new thing with Dario, end with Philip, family dynamic, her friend Brady). I know Melanie is sort of no loved on here, but i love her and even putting that aside im glad that there is more going on with her than one solitary romantic relationship. Why cant I get this for Sami?!

• Members

Seriously. Every day it is SamiRafeEJTaylor. Let's give these hard-working actors a day or two off, shall we? Because really Fafe is just not that interesting a SL.

jp, I like Melanie. And seeing Philip yesterday made me realize just how much I am going to miss JKJ. I already miss the actor who played Nathan. I'm even going to miss bitchy Stephanie!

NL is just awful but -- don't hate me -- EJ/Taylor are... sort of hot. That almost-sex scene was actually building up to be sizzling -- if you lowered the volume. NL sounded like she's having an asthma attack! At first I thought it was just Taylor panting with lust but after a while she was huffin and puffin like she needed an oxygen mask.

I like Faye. I always did, even way back in the day when she was slinging hash at that diner with Deidre Hall's non-cosmetically enhanced twin sister.

Kate's hair -- heck, her entire look on Wednesday -- was the BOMB. I loved her Stefano cuddling on that bench. LK and JM are chemistrytastic.

Archived