DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I too will miss JKJ's Phillip. So much so, I hope they don't recast.

I am satisfied with his exit, rushed as it was. Not much of an understanding with Victor, which mirrored their entire father/son relationship...but a very satisfying conclusion with Kate, who finally got to see a child leave Salem totally in her corner. Lauren Koslow, as usual, was sublime.

Renee Jones always brings her A Game to whatever scene she's given. I just wish the writing team would give her MORE. A lot more.

• Members

Just watched Thursday's ep. Nicole should have busted into that limo and found EJ & Taylor kissing. That should have been the moment she finally found out about their little affair!! It would have been hilarious if one moment Natalia's Taylor is in the limo kissing EJ, and the next when Nicole opens the door she finds Tams Taylor kissing EJ in the limo ;-P

Seriously, SO LONG, Natalia!! I cannot wait for Tams to arrive...I am salivating!! It's going to be great and I think the story will be a lot more interesting to watch come Monday!

I need Melanie & Dario to make out now!! These two are so cute and have so much potential together. Now with Brady entered into the mix? Instant FAIL. DAYS needs to stop trying to make that triangle happen IMO.

Crystal Chappel is doing amazing with this pill S/L. I loved the kiss between Carly & Daniel on the bench. Ugh at Jennifer looking on in disappointment. HATED Adrienne encouraging Jenn to date Daniel angry.gifdry.gif

• Administrator

Apparently, Gus just snuck into the mansion. Like there's no secret room or anything? At least in 1997 you had to pull a bottle to open the door. LOL Speaking of that, this Rafe 2.0 idea is so poorly planned. This isn't the first time that Stefano replaced someone with someone else (John, Kristen) and it's not the first time he held someone captive in the Dimera mansion. Yet this time, Stefano is so sloppy. *Toups, take a look at who's writing the show!* Oh right.

But it's soooooooo romantic!!! :lol: The show is so bad when you have not one but two forced couples....TWO!!!!! Daniel has been on us as a romantic lead, yet he fells in all of his pairings.

YIPEE!!!!

Yup. Another failure with adding Brady is a romantic interest. Aside from Mel/Dario's first meeting on the pier, I'm not feeling them anymore. I had an instant connection to those scenes on the pier and saw huge potential and so many ideas flowed into my mind. Now, I can't see where they're going.

She is doing a great job, but what's the point of the story? What's the anticipation of the big build up? I was yelling at the tv when Carly popped some pills right there in the surgery room, "How could the other doctors and nurses not see her taking those pills???!!! She's RIGHT THERE!!!!!" LOL

Every single storyline right now is a failure. Not one good story. I seriously hope May sweeps will be better because April has been a terrible month.

• Members

Seriously all the propping other characters are doing for Jen and Daniel is nauseating. He is the definition of anti-chem and it's just another relationship for him to kill.

I still have like zero opinion of Dario...Bring me more Chad minus Abby.

• Members

I have zero interst in Dario. The actor is cute but his acting sucks. Molly Burnett carries him in all of their scenes. Absolutely no chemsitry to be found

I hate how Taylor and EJ make Nicole look stupid but thankfully her brain is finally starting to catch on to them

Its ironic that now that Carly and Chloe arent friends anymore, both of them have become the biggest messes on the show.

• Members

Im sure we will. I think the way they've handled it has made it obvious that he will return. Im convinced he was kidnapped bc it makes no sense that he hasnt contacted Jennifer at all since she came back to town. I think if they had Jen talking to him offscreen she and Jack would be more final but it seems as if its all been setup for a bigger story further down the line, msot likely as Jen and Daniel get alot closer

Archived