DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

yes I loved when Lexie had her way with Hope. But Like you said it went away instantly.

TOday was a good episode. I don't know how I feel abut nu Taylor. But like some one else she sure could use a burger or two.

I loved how this Safe plot is coming to head and it seems it's going to draw in a lot of poeple.

Say what u want, but Dena sure knows how to involve many characters into one plot. SHe did the same thing with The baptism of Parker, with the Caroline Kayla angle. Can't wait to see how all this plays out. It sure is getting good.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welcome back, Tamara Braun!! I thought she did great on her first day. It is no longer painful to watch the character of Taylor! Is it just me or when NL was in the role didn't it just seem like the show was going in slow motion whenever she was on screen?

Taylor & Lexie wub.gif Suddenly I'm enthralled by their relationship. TB & RJ work very well together...I really enjoyed their scenes. One thing, I wish there could've been more emphasis in those scenes on Theo being missing. It seemed to be all about Taylor & EJ. For that moment Lexie almost seemed to completely forget about Theo, which I really disliked.

Great work by Peter Reckell today, loved Bo's stern plea to Leah. I'm liking how this is turning out & how it's tying in with the whole Rafe thing. I agree with aMLC, I like how this is bringing in a lot of characters.

lol @ Ciaras line "cross my heart and hope to die". And I just LOVE how upset with Theo she got over him not wanting to lie!! WOW..

• Members

I love psycho little Ciara! She is such a little bitch.

And even though the writing for Taylor is still tripe, the recast really does make the scenes less painful. AllmyDaysatGH, you nailed it with that line about all NL's scenes feeling "like the show was going in slow motion."

• Members

I was imagining those Taylor and Lexie scenes with NL still there and all I could imagine was a lot of unnecessary breathing and gasping..With that said loving having Tamara back but as someone pointed out I was really put off how the scene turned into Taylor/EJ talk..Totally unrealistic for a parent with a missing child to start asking questions about her brother's love life...

• Members

I know and agree!

I am trying to wait for more but I don't see her as this greater thespian. I don't think she has the "look" for Taylor I liked Natalia's Taylor I don't get into the breathing and all that because I have witnessed many actors who do that on screen. I liked the demure Taylor NL presented this one looks like she's been through the school of hard knocks and looks older than Nicole. And first off I'm not seeing any heat between her and EJ but I didn't see heat w/her character w/Sonny on GH. I did see it with her Carly and Alcazar but that didn't last but for a minute before they got shut down. I didn't see her as Ava so I don't have to go through the silliness of her coming back as another character which I think is absurd...

.. I'll wait it out .... but I'm trying to get my mindset on EJ leaving Nicole for her (even though its an arranged marriage) and thus far I just can't see it.

• Members

I thought they were going in a different direction with Taylor? I guess not, cause I swear I remember reading that JS said there wasn't any change with the character despite the recast

TB doesn't sell demure or innocent and that's what Taylor is IMO. I don't get the hype about TB, she's highly overrated. I thought NL had chem with James, Ari, and Renee

• Members

Melanie...what a brat! Oh Maggie, you love Chloe more than me. Wahhhhhh! Oh shut up! Im glad Maggie shut her down and put her in her place.

LOL at Stefano. The Brady women only cause problems fopr Dimera men, in regards to Ciara and Theo. Speaking of which, Theo got a bit bratty with fake Rafe yesteraday. He better watch his tongue

• Members

I'm sure Taylor won't be as demure and innocent once the whole Rafe thing comes out and she finds out EJ's involvement in it all. He's one of the main reasons her mother was killed. EJ (& Stefano) unknowingly hired some bat crazy man with a severe criminal past to take over Rafe's life, and he ended up causing a lot of unwanted damage on the side. I'm sure the "change" in Taylor is to come, I was not expecting for it to happen instantly.

I know DAYS sited their reason for recasting Taylor as wanting to take the character in a new direction, and I believe that, but I also think there's another reason as well and that is that they realized how abominably awful Livingston turned out to be in the role & they had to take action 13 weeks in and replace her immediately.

I love that she saw the kiss! Finally! This is going to be great...

Damn regular Rafe for miraculously swimming back from that ocean. Couldn't he have drowned?

Loved Kate/Stefano/Chad/Abby today

• Members

Love at first sight :lol: :lol:

IA though he's ready to get a divorce and everything just like that...I mean he says I didn't expect her (Nicole) to fall in

love with me...but they share a bed and all that so?

I'm not seeing anything "spectacular" that's all I'm saying. She looks painfully shrively to me like she's hungry :lol: I just want to hand her a happy meal. I am enjoying several storylines though and I am glad they've been found out but can't wait until she (and Nicole) finds out EJ's role in their mother's death

...I always like Chloe scenes she cracks me up for some reason...esp w/Victor.. also glad the FakeRafe storyline is moving along. Not sure about Daniel and Jennifer's storyline yet...Melanie? I don't know I'm still indifferent to the character. But I like the new DiMera

• Members

Dario asking Melanie out wub.gif My heart!! That started off as the most perfect scene. DAYS used the perfect music cue to. I hate that things went south after that! I really wish Mel had accepted. I was hoping for some growth in their relationship but instead it just stayed the same, I think it even got worse...damn Brady. He is ruining this!!

Daniel & Jennifer...it just gets worse. Downright painful scenes between them. I literally start to get mad while watching them. I'm so disappointed in Jennifer for kissing him...

Loved the Chloe/Justin scenes. That guy who approached Chloe ohmy.gif I could actually see them together. That was very random though. I'm glad Chloe didn't accept his offer to go out to dinner. Who knows who that guy is!! I'm sure this won't be the last we see of him...

I know EJ & Taylor did not sit & have a wine picnic in the woods (or was that a beach?)?! angry.gifangry.gif SO selfish!!

LOVING Nicole!! This is the Nicole I like the best. Scorned, heartbroken, revenge induced silent bitch on wheels!! I cannot wait to see her bust EJ & Taylor and make them pay!!

• Members

Poor Nicole! EJ and Taylor are revolting and I hope they get whats coming to them. Looks like Nicole will be out for blood and I hope she gets the proof she needs.

Love Adriene being used to talk to Carly

Theo sure forget about Rafe being mean fast. I expected him to rat him out. The fake guy has a way with kids

Recast Dario if they want this pairing to work. The actor is dreadful and has no chemistry with Molly Burnett who herself is such a natural actress. She literally carries him in all of their scenes bc that can only happen for so long before he starts dragging her down

Im getting sick of Chloe's whining. I like her but the pity party she constantlyis throwing is irritating. I wish she'd get off her ass and do something with her life instead of drinking and crying, looking like a pathetic fool

Archived