ABC Daytime to Make Major Lineup Decisions in Coming Weeks

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And this is what I'm talking about. Splitting hairs when we all should be yanking Anne's out.

I used to love the letter-writing campaigns to get McTavish fired. "This Anne Sweeney's address, she's Frons's boss! Write to her and tell her that you're disappointed in AMC! She can make Frons fire McTavish and make AMC good again!!!"

I just...I....I....

SHE DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

But the talk shows, every single one, are [!@#$%^&*] too. The View rots the brain. "Hi, we are four yentas and we will discuss every topic under the sun, but out twist is we are all idiots and don't actually know what we are talking about even on such universally accepted concepts like the earth being flat. Tune in tomorrow as we weigh in on the issues of the day."

And then there is the even worse The Talk. You have to be a masochist to watch that or any of these shows. Judge this, Judge that, Dr I-Am-Not-Actually-A-Doctor...any soap, even the worst soap ever, is better than all that dross.

• Members

My take. It's AMC, the actors know it. But are not going to reveal anything to the public. Think about no one has signed any extension contract. AMC has had many chances...many of them. OLTL actually shows it still has it, OLTL works that 18-36 demo and teen demo, AMC, AMC this past week ranked under OLTL, a show on a budget while AMC keeps on you know.

• Members

I doubt it.... Lucci I think is struggling big time for probably the first time ever to be justifying still playing Erica (what with the commute and all) and Budig won't leave California.

I honestly don't think anyone would be transplanted, off of either show.

Archived