February 7-11, 2011

Toups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad Bell deserves a drop in demos. These anti-smoking/cancer/homelessness PSA are preachy as well as badly done. B&B has a young, sexy canvus yet does nothing productive or worth while with characters such as Oliver, Hope, Liam or even vets like Leslie Kay.

B&B has so much great talent but the show is just so disorganized. You'd think Bell, along with input from from Kay Adlen and Jack Smith, could get this soap on track. Maybe CBS was smart to pull the latter far away from Y&R.

• Members

Looking at those dailies I'm more convinced in the theory somebody here posed that the reason that ABC canned reruns is because advertisers balked at paying the same price for time on days when they would only reach a fraction of the audience. If I were a media buyer I'd be ticked.

• Members

It's mid-2009 again with the ABC ratings.

I guess GH will go back to the top soon, with the promotion for the wedding episodes, and yet another

That always gets the viewers in.

B&B has no heart without the Spectras and does have a long list of used up characters. They have basically lost interest in most of the storytelling in order to tell PSAs. Brad Bell seems more interested in media attention than in viewers.

• Members

oh dear god Days of our lives....and now they fired there only chance of staying a float...why doesnt Corday Fire the HEAD writer who is getting these 400,000 viewers turning out...omg omg omg...i can see them plotting to pull the ratings in now by ok ok what if we bring back Deidre Hall..hmmm she aint gonna come back...FIRE THAT HORRIBLE HEAD WRITER id write it myself for free and do a better job than her.

Archived