OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the thing, she was handling it so calmly and rationally. I know it's a doozy, but is it enough to spilt for? I feel like the Chinese food delivery man could forget her hot mustard and she'd start going all Tessty. Mental illness has become the biggest scapegoat for all of Jessica's behaviour, nothing she ever does is her fault which is not a good way to handle a character. And everything she does that is "bad" is swept under the rug because it wasn't her, it was Tess. She always gets completely off the hook because she wasn't in her right mind.

• Members

I know they think that happy couples are boring couples, but I'm sorry they could have come up with something else besides Charlie cheating on Viki with Echo, it is just NOT Charlie. It just sickens me that they are ruining a great couple, or I think they are anyway. Viki isn't going to want anything to do with romance or love ever again after this, poor Viki.

• Members

The REAL Joey never would have married this heifer on some fluke like this. Kelly, aren't you a Cramer woman, why didn't you grab him by the arm and force him to watch that file.

I guess this is good soap because it's pushing all of my buttons. :lol:<_<:unsure:

Yeah, that was good, and it was oddly DID-ish music.

• Members

Two quickie ABCD weddings in one day, neither of which will last.

"Some place we can have sex." L-O-L! Dani, her hot little tail has been trying to score since day one.

Aubrey is scum.

Wait, who the hell let you in Ford??

• Members

Joey has been written this way since 1998 or so. I wish they would just write him out again, although only if he takes Aubrey and Cookie Cutter with him.

All the hysteria with Jessica seems like a knockoff of the hysterical scenes she had with Natalie after Nash died. She is so devoid of purpose she should just go sit in a comfortable chair and have people watch a DVD of the two scenes she's been playing out for 7 years.

Archived