OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ugh! Blair is gonna sing today

Blair: "Listen to me Starr Manning. You are not a loser"

Starr: "I am an unwed mother who's babys father just went away to prison for murder. I am beyond loser"

LMAO!

Tess to Jess: "Jeez, what is up with your dress? You look like someone's used tissue" LMAO!

Bree's boobs are HUGE! That pregnancy has definetly made her more buxom

• Members

UGH! First of all, I hate singing on soaps. Secondly, Blair's country crooning has never ever fit the character. I understand that KDP sings professionally and has a cd and all of that, but all of the singing on this show is annoying and I don't think it makes sense for most of the characters who do it - especially Blair.

• Members

Jessica: "Letting you out the last time was the biggest mistake I ever did" She admits that she let Tess out intentionally. Shes about to do that mess on purpose again. As far as Im concerned, she is 100% responsible for everything Tess does

I beleive I read that she has it in her contract that she gets to sing at least twice each year. Is why they always manufacture ways to get her to start breaking into song

Yuck, does anyone care for this James/Starr recap?

• Members

That was MA's finest moment.

Wait, Starr and James are getting flashbacks? :unsure: It's not like kids just got out of school for summer and needed the recap. That felt a little odd. And Starr looked a little like Jessica when James was having his wet dream.

I had the same reaction when I realizsed Blair would be singing today. :rolleyes: Early this morning I flipped by her hair removal infomercial again.

Archived