OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just thinking about back in the mid-90s, they would have Luna (and later Andrew) host a radio show each year and various couples would take up the Valentine's episode.

I know that ran its course, but what a contrast between that and today's episode. The show seems to have lost any heart it ever had.

• Members

Whoa that was intense!! Hard to watch but I'm glad it happened. Once thing about Natalie is she always pays. The writing for Natalie today and last week was awful! Over the last 9 months I knew what she was doing was wrong but I was able to understand and actually love her for it. However she didn't explain herself well at all today or last week. Though I felt bad for her when first John, then Jessica, then Brody all looked at her like she was a monster and all walked out on her. However the writing once again was stupid: *Oh God my sister hates me!* Well yeah!!!! Bad writing for Natalie. I hope it gets better. Viki's reaction to Natalie in the preview was hilarious. HUGE bug eyes and slack-jaw. Though I hope Viki can be there for her. I don't think I can take another person telling Natalie she is a a lying selfish whore and a horrible person, lover, sister, mother. I sort of want to see if anything happens with Nat and Brody. I think they have more chemistry than Jess and Brody. I tried to feel bad for John but he makes it so hard. Aside from one moment last week he doesn't seem to care that Liam isn't his. So why should I? Jessica, I felt bad for. Until I saw Tess. Then I remembered what a wimp Jess is and what a clown Tess is. Ugh.

Why does Jess always go back to the Nash thing? Even Jess admitted it wasn't true that Nat killed Nash. All this time Jess really held Nat accountable for Nash's death? I don't get it? Well since they are bringing up the past I hope Nat brings up that Jess let Tess try to kill her several times.

• Members

Are we sure that Joey isn't Charlie's son? What FOOLS. :o

How did Ford get into Llanfair? And was I supposed to laugh at his hyperventilating? Because I did. :lol:

Totally team Jessica today. Natalie sucks! Wah wah, my sister hates me. Boo hoo, bitch!

Don't care about Dani and her old man. What was with Nate telling Ford he was 'supple'? :rolleyes: The Fords are such a waste of space.

• Members

When Jessica called Natalie "a lying, selfish *****", :o. Not that Natalie didn't have it coming, I just wasn't expecting it.

Charlie is low, for him to talk Viki down to Echo and then start getting on with her makes this character irredeemable. Time for him to go.

Brody looked like he wanted to hurt Ford, hurt him very badly. Ford was wrong to just walk into Llanfair like that, he's asking to catch another beat down.

Not much I can say about Joey, other than he's really mindless.

Archived