OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Members

If they wanted to trash Charlie they very least they could have done was give him the 'being drunk' excuse. Without it he is completely ruined. His explanation was such bullshit. He couldn't go got Llanfair and face Rex and Shane. Really? Grow a pair and shut the f*ck up. You lost "another son". It's not as if he believed Rex was his son for years and actually bonded with Rex and Shane. He wanted to cheat on Vicki the minute Echo came to town and he finally did it.

Jessica was a little over the top in saying Natalie always wanted her life but she was dead on when she said she kept the secret for herself and not anyone else. RC should have never brought Tess back. He should have made Jessica stronger by proving Natalie had no reason to lie. Instead, Natalie was proven right and Jessica is proven to be an insipid weakling.

Why was Ford wearing so much lipstick? It was completely distracting.

And how passive is John? Brody asks him if that's all he's going to say to him and with hands in pocket he dead pans some dribble and walks out. The only time John shows emotion is when he's having sex.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Charlie is STILL an idiot. No fool, YOU got played by Echo Di Savoy

Nate, Dani and Ford were corny as hell

Thank god the twin crap is over. Nat and Jessica work best when they are enemies. I would hoping it would have lasted longer after the Tess ordeal, but they went back to being BFFs way too soon last time

• Members

Oh wow, call me shocked. When I originally saw this cover, I thought Brody and Jessica would still get married. Didnt expect it to be Aubrey and Dumb Dumb

1108cover520w.jpg

How did Ford know that baby was his? It could have easily been Natalie's kid.

Im glad Charlie slept with Echo. Hopefully Viki will find out and divorce him

Why would Jess go to Roxy's of all places? I have to say this is one of the things I HATE about Jessica. She NEVER takes responsibliy for the crap she does. KLife is too hard so she's going to let Tess out to get revenge on Natalie and in hte process probably ruin a couple of other lives. Of course NO ONE will call her on her ish bc Tess did it and not her. She does this crap ALL the time. Im sick of it

Nate and Dani find out Ford fathered a kid from a one night stand, so what do they want to do? Have sex for the first time. WTF? Considering what happened to Starr, this is incredibly irresponsible of her

• Members

And this is why Jessica is such a pathetic character because the writers refuse to write her as anything but a victim. The girl is perpetually living in her own bubble and anything that shatters that sends her in a tailspin. The appearance of Tess further trashes the character because the girl is so weak she needs an alter to to do her dirty work, which also makes her treacherous because she is too saintly to enact her own revenge so she would rather her alters do it. This storyline would have been so much more interesting if Jessica owned her crap. She wants revenge, she deserves it, fuckin' own it. Jessica is the type of chick who secretly relies on her alters because she's so full of herself she can't deal in reality. It's all about maintaining the Princess image. Not to defend Natalie but when Tess starts wreaking havoc Natalie should call Jessica out to stop hiding behind her alters. Watch how fast the bitch re-emerge.

• Members

Since OLTL let us see Bo and Nora have sex, they are now punishing us by showing Echo and Charlie. Yes older characters are allowed to be intimate too, but yuck in this case. I blame Charlie in this not Echo, though I would much prefer her with Clint at least they have chemistry.

Jessica is right, Natalie couldn't have planned a better revenge. Ironic that it wasn't meant to be that way.

• Members

They really fucked Charlie over. I hope he can come back from this somehow. I don't know what the point was of backburnering him and then using him as a whipping boy/idiot so often.

Natalie takes it in the face, again. As always with John.

• Members

Anytime the writers want Tess to come out or John to move on to his next lay, they make it all Natalie's fault. How the hell does Nat come back from this one? She doesn't have a psychotic break or DID to blame it on like Marty and Jess, respectively. I just don't know what the writers were thinking. They could have at least made this equally Nat and Brody's fault, but no, no- it's ALL on Nat. She has nothing but lame excuses while every bad thing Jess has ever done can be legitimately blamed on her mental illness. Same with Marty. As for John and Brody, they were in the dark thanks to Natalie. ALL of this mess is on Nat's shoulders. She has no excuse. She has nothing to rationalize it that would make sense. The writers have crushed her. Christ.

• Members

They don't need an excuse for Natalie. She is there to move the story along for people who can't and won't.

They should just do what they did a few years ago when Dorian committed all sorts of illegal activities and Viki called the police. Have her go to to St. Blaze's for a week. Then everything was forgotten.

• Members

There's nothing to come back from. How many times has Natalie lied and Llanview got over it? This is run of the mill for this chick. She'll be stoned for two seconds and all will be forgiven when Tess tries to kill her. If anyone is getting canned it's probably ML.

• Members

I just don't see how Charlie can come back from this, and I cannot believe he blames Viki and will blame Viki for his sleeping with Echo. :angry:

I felt so bad for Natalie when John just walked away from her. I understand his hurt and anger about the lie, but for once I would have liked to have seen John stand by Natalie. It's not like he is a saint.

• Members

Now, just how in the world do you expect John to stand by Nat after what she has done! John had to do this. In fact, I hope he

walks very far away from her. And, she always gets a pass! When is she going to have to be held accountable for her actions!

John had every right to do what he did to Nat! For gosh sakes, he learns she slept with Brody and Liam is Brody's. What do

you expect John to do? Grovel at her feet and go as if nothing had happened! Gee whillikers!

Archived