OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Members

You can see quite a few clips here. What really stands out is that this story was not treated as a joke. Tess is written as a joke, and as someone we are supposed to find hot and fun. So was TeenJess. Any pain caused to Jess is an afterthought, or a neverthought.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mravenez

This is a good example of some of the ways they reminded that this was real pain and confusion, not fun times:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mmmmhmmm! To me, it's just a matter of respect. And Viki and Dorian both deserve one of that quality, not one of the cheap ones like Nora's. I hope the reasoning behind this is the ladies' schedules and/or "making sure it's a good one".

• Members

Is it still called method acting if her most enthusiastic looking scenes are those on her back? LOL...in some interview I read, she practically crowed about no longer having to play "perky"...and yet in her confrontation with Clint, that's ALL I saw---perky little Katie-did flouncing around like she was an adult now that she was calling the shots. Ugh. I feel like I owe an apology to the OLTL fans.

Archived