OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 14

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, that all sounds horrible. At least someone had the sense to say no to DH and her "genius" storytelling.

I saw a clip the other day with Viki and a pregnant Tess (who I assume was Bree), and was wondering if Tess was gone by the time Jessica gave birth, or if Tess gave birth to Bree? If the latter, then did Tess ever have any maternal feelings for Bree?

You can tell it's a cheap sweeps stunt, and considering the story has a shiny new bumper, it seems like Tess will be around for a while.

• Members

John's been pathetic for years. Even if you get away from the powderkeg of his various pairings you have a forty-something professional man (remember this guy was considered one of Quantico's finest) who's spent the last eight years falling down the career ladder (FBI agent to small town detective to bar owner) and living in a ghetto SRO. Of course in a town where a serial rapist is portrayed as a mix between George Clooney and Henry VIII, I guess a dipsotic, chronically depressed Peter Pan IS a catch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayawn6UCF1U

• Members

I'll have to think more about Bree's birth. Originally, I remember that "Tess" wanted to abort her first Nash pregnancy (Bree). Nash arrived at the doctor's office and stopped her. The only "Tess"-involved birth I recall right now is the birth of Chloe (stillborn). "Tess" conjured up an imaginary "Niki" to coach her through childbirth. Jessica came out at the end to do the actual birth. When Jessica realized the baby wasn't alive, she split into "Bess" who took charge (switched the stillbirth with Starr's baby). Later, Viki (the real Viki) arrived to find an exhausted Jessica with "Chloe" who was actually "Hope."

Unfortunately, I think you might be right that "Tess" will be around for a while. :jeal0002: IMO, something is very wrong when TPTB give a temporary fake character like "Tess" her own elaborate bumper right away while never doing one for Viki. Viki's pictures in the openers are the oldest of all while the other vets have had new ones made over the years.

• Members

My favorite ES/RH scenes from the big DID storyline. Todd drops by Llanfair to ask why Viki is sabotaging her own newspaper and meets "Tori," the truth-teller alter. "Torie" is furiously preparing to set fire to every reminder of Victor (she eventually only partially burned the staircase, hallway and her bedroom). Todd gets schooled on what he missed by not ever knowing their Father:

Archived