ALL: Oprah-Are You The Biggest Soap Opera Fan?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I'm sure she would.. but I don't have time for such activities, with managing the floral shop for the next 6 weeks, and then my own work starts full force immediately after that. My schedule won't lossen up till July. i'm just posting alot today because i'm stranded by the blizzard :)

• Members

http://www.gadgetsinside.com/wtol-com-toledos-news-leader/

WEDNESDAY–All new! Legendary Soap Stars: Luke, Laura, Tad, Jesse & Angie

Today, for the first time our stage, the legendary stars of daytime television are coming together! For forty years, Erica Kane has captivated viewers with her outrageous exploits, steamy love scenes and a litany of adoring husbands. Susan Lucci is here and invited us to her new York estate for a rare glimpse into her life off-screen. then, Luke and Laura, the hottest couple in daytime history, reunite on our stage! Plus, all-time favorites Angie and Jesse, Tad the Cad and Mrs. Chancellor! Don't miss an hour full of the biggest soap stars on the planet!

• Members

This will probably all be pretty predictable...Susan will recite all of Erica's husbands in order and say what a vote of confidence from ABC the move to L.A. was, Geary will pretend he was actually fond of the Luke & Laura pairing etc, but I will probably watch to see Susan's estate and Debbi Morgan.

• Members

It'll be nice to see Debbi and Darnell get the props they deserve since they had to share their return with Real Greenlee and it will be really nice to see Genie Francis get some love too. This is the benefit of Oprah being syndicated. Frons would never have allowed Genie.

• Members

It's kind of late to devote an hour to them. I bet it will be a goody..goody...lets look back at how great soaps were moments. She should have a show on how horrible the soaps have gotten and why. Mention how awful the writing has gotten...etc...etc....How great soaps have been cancelled due to all the inept people in charge.

I wonder is she would save AMC if/when it gets cancelled??

Archived