Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

This seems like a very thinly veiled attack on Eric Braeden - who has used cue cards. 

I think so too.

Hey everyone! I'm beginning the process of backing up the OneDrive locally in case anything happens to the account. I'll be doing this periodically (I'm thinking monthly).

I will be adding to my signature a "Date Last Backed Up" section so in the event I have to migrate the files to another server, it'll be easy to see at which point some pieces went missing.

Thank you everyone on here for contributing to the Vault as we affectionately call it. With everyone's cooperation we are one step closer to having one of the biggest shareable Y&R collections that can be accessed online. :) :) 

7 minutes ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Hey everyone! I'm beginning the process of backing up the OneDrive locally in case anything happens to the account. I'll be doing this periodically (I'm thinking monthly).

I will be adding to my signature a "Date Last Backed Up" section so in the event I have to migrate the files to another server, it'll be easy to see at which point some pieces went missing.

Thank you everyone on here for contributing to the Vault as we affectionately call it. With everyone's cooperation we are one step closer to having one of the biggest shareable Y&R collections that can be accessed online. :) :) 

Awesome :)

BTW I've been meaning to ask if there an easy way to see what's new? All the folders seem to be dated by when they were created. The new files do have a flair to show they're recently uploaded, but one would have to open all the folders to see that... or am I missing something?

22 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Awesome :)

BTW I've been meaning to ask if there an easy way to see what's new? All the folders seem to be dated by when they were created. The new files do have a flair to show they're recently uploaded, but one would have to open all the folders to see that... or am I missing something?

Not sure if you're able to see this on your end (or if you need to login with your account), but there is an info button that can be expanded.

image.png

On 7/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Not sure if you're able to see this on your end (or if you need to login with your account), but there is an info button that can be expanded.

image.png

Hey is it possible anyone can send the link for this vault?

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

Hey is it possible anyone can send the link for this vault?

It’s in his signature... you have to view it on Laptop, though. Signatures are not shown on the mobile version of the SON board, I think

2 hours ago, anon4520 said:

hi all new here love this group added to the 2001 folder enjoy 7 eps

What a gift! I've always wanted to see Jan 2, 2001, featuring Penn Badgley as Phillip Chancellor IV. Thank you so much.