Y&R: Old Articles

Does anyone have the clips of Michael and Kevin's boxing match over Lauren and their talk afterwards (2004/2005 ish?)? 

Also, does anyone have Jana's death storyline from 2011 when she kidnapped Kevin and locked him in a closet I think she kidnapped a couple kids as well but dropped them off at a church

Also, does anyone have clips from Tom Fisher's return specifically the Michael, Kevin and Lauren scenes from March 26th through to May 2nd 2005? 

my email is [email protected]

I promise not to share, alter, upload or flag any content I receive I just want to relive some moments I loved watching years ago now. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So with the Emmy week coming up I was wondering if anyone had ever tried to put together a list of all the winning Emmy Reels for Y&R. Is there a database with the submissions, other than digging through old soap magazines? 

This user on YouTube has been posting clips from the winning reels for the actresses, but of course, Y&R clips are not there due to copyright issues. https://www.youtube.com/c/OscartricksTheBook/playlists 

I've been lurking in this thread, and I'd like to thank those of you for being so kind about sharing your old episodes. I've been watching quite a few of them lately, eps I missed the first time around for whatever reason, and it's been great. So thank you again!

Here's a 1989  episode I was skeptical of uploading because the sound is extremely low...I'd figure I'd  share anyways just to cap off my latest batch of dvds. 

7 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

Here's a 1989  episode I was skeptical of uploading because the sound is extremely low...I'd figure I'd  share anyways just to cap off my latest batch of dvds. 

Thank you @YRfan23 ! It’s still great to see the Bermuda story even without sound.

10 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

Thanks for sharing. A complete episide is a complete episode for the enthusiasts...

Any advice from the tech savvie as how get some sound out of it? Just headphone or is there a program to increase sound?

1 hour ago, sheilaforever said:

Thanks for sharing. A complete episide is a complete episode for the enthusiasts...

Any advice from the tech savvie as how get some sound out of it? Just headphone or is there a program to increase sound?

Your Welcome! I agree completely! :D and yes I'd love to know how to improve the sound too! I feel like the commercials are louder sometimes then the show.

1 hour ago, sheilaforever said:

I'm going to play with it in Audacity. I have cleaned up audio before where I was able to get rid of static and increase volume, but this is really bad, I can't really hear anything at all through YouTube. @ChickenNuggetz92 is very good with audio, maybe he has some ideas.  Thanks @YRfan23 sound or not, the quality of the video is quite good!

Edited by BoldRestless
3 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

I'm going to play with it in Audacity. I have cleaned up audio before where I was able to get rid of static and increase volume, but this is really bad, I can't really hear anything at all through YouTube. @ChickenNuggetz92 is very good with audio, maybe he has some ideas.  Thanks @YRfan23 sound or not, the quality of the video is quite good!

Yeah It's almost like this person hit the mute button by accident... :(  hopefully it can be fixed, because the picture is good!

I just tried and I can't get anything. I can amplify what's there, but then it's just loud static. It didn't record enough of the original audio. I can hear some very faint voices in the background. Maybe someone else will have some luck. 😕 

Edited by BoldRestless
On 6/21/2020 at 4:02 PM, BoldRestless said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure I can rescue this because there is literally almost no sound information to work with LOL. Oh wells.

4 hours ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure I can rescue this because there is literally almost no sound information to work with LOL. Oh wells.

Yeah, I kind of figured this one would be no use lol ...but thanks for looking anyways! :) 

On 6/21/2020 at 6:00 PM, YRfan23 said:

Thanks for sharing anyway. I like to see episodes regardless of quality, so I am glad you decided to share. Gives a good idea of who appeared and what the story focus was, even if we can't hear them. But then I watch the German episodes and can't speak German, so I guess I really love Y&R, haha

Theresa ,Kay's original  maid as seen in that clip where Jill brings Katherine home was played by Ann(e)?Morrison.

She continued on through 1974 at least.

When the fight over the house happened in the late 90's , wasn't some previous servant brought on to verify that Phillip left the house to Jill?

I don't think it was Theresa, but it would have been cool  if she was brought back?

How (if at all) was Theresa dropped?

Edited by Paul Raven
5 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

When the fight over the house happened in the late 90's , wasn't some previous servant brought on to verify that Phillip left the house to Jill?

I don't think it was Theresa, but it would have been cool  if she was brought back?

It was a woman named Beatrice and they said she was the laundry maid I believe, so we could easily infer she was just one of the staff.