Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Ive never heard of This before lol, was this Secretary appearing often enough in 1984?

When did neil fenmore first appear i never really seen much scenes from him.

How do people feel like the women friendships on the show, i feel like alot of them act like they dont know each other.

I was surprised to see in some 1983 or 84 recap that Christine found traci on the floor, i guess from her overdose but what i don't get is how they started interacting cause i dont think ive seen any scenes with them ever.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WHOOPS.  I meant to say Neil had a secretary in 1997!   I had several tabs open and was looking at something from 1984 on another tab.

I intended to talk about Neil Winters in 1997
(not Neil Fenmore in 1984).

Sorry about that!

Neil Winters first appeared on Feb.14, 1991.

Neil Fenmore was on Y&R approximately 1983-86, I'm not sure.

So sorry I made such a confusing post with the wrong year!

Let me start over....

I understand Neil Winters had a secretary in 1997.  Does anyone know the character name and/or the actor name?

• Members

Does anyone have the clips of Michael and Kevin's boxing match over Lauren and their talk afterwards (2004/2005 ish?)? 

Also, does anyone have Jana's death storyline from 2011 when she kidnapped Kevin and locked him in a closet I think she kidnapped a couple kids as well but dropped them off at a church

Also, does anyone have clips from Tom Fisher's return specifically the Michael, Kevin and Lauren scenes from March 26th through to May 2nd 2005? 

my email is [email protected]

I promise not to share, alter, upload or flag any content I receive I just want to relive some moments I loved watching years ago now. 

• Members

So with the Emmy week coming up I was wondering if anyone had ever tried to put together a list of all the winning Emmy Reels for Y&R. Is there a database with the submissions, other than digging through old soap magazines? 

This user on YouTube has been posting clips from the winning reels for the actresses, but of course, Y&R clips are not there due to copyright issues. https://www.youtube.com/c/OscartricksTheBook/playlists 

• Members

I've been lurking in this thread, and I'd like to thank those of you for being so kind about sharing your old episodes. I've been watching quite a few of them lately, eps I missed the first time around for whatever reason, and it's been great. So thank you again!

• Members

I'm going to play with it in Audacity. I have cleaned up audio before where I was able to get rid of static and increase volume, but this is really bad, I can't really hear anything at all through YouTube. @ChickenNuggetz92 is very good with audio, maybe he has some ideas.  Thanks @YRfan23 sound or not, the quality of the video is quite good!

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I just tried and I can't get anything. I can amplify what's there, but then it's just loud static. It didn't record enough of the original audio. I can hear some very faint voices in the background. Maybe someone else will have some luck.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by BoldRestless