• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not quite.

He was going to keep Scott but Sheila/Lauren totally ruined Scott/Lauren that added to how popular Sheila/Lauren became & an outside agenda was what really did Scott in.

Plus even though he and Lauren had good chemistry Tracey probably had better chemistry with Don and Doug.

Somewhat.

But that was pre-Lauren/Sheila Scott. ph34r.png

He still acts though nowhere near as much.

Which is a shame given he's quite talented.

Scott wasn't boring.

He was really good up until Sheila/Lauren pretty much ate all his air time/character development.

• Members

Did Bell ever have any real plans for Victor/Ashley outside of the affair story? I know they were married for a few years, but was that just an obstacle to Nikki/Victor? Did Bell feel differently about them with Brenda Epperson in the role than he did when Eileen was there?

I was also going to ask if there were any stories planned for Jill or Jack in the late '80s that were scuppered due to the recasts.

• Members

I think the last time Barton did anything according to IMDB was in 2005. Kimberlin actually said in a podcast interview that she still sees him cause they golf on the same course where she lives.

Wasn't Barton fairly close to Melody?. I remember seeing a picture that looked like it was taken before Peter joined Y&R, where Melody dressed in a wedding gown (must've been her wedding to Ed) poses with Peter in a tux. If they knew each other before he joined the cast, did she get him the job at Y&R? She technically give Bergman the job as Jack.

• Members

He LOVED Victor/Ashley but once Eileen left so did the majority of the pairing's chemistry.

Brenda played a softer Ashley (which wasn't necessarily a bad thing) but Ashley spent most of their marriage confiding in Brad, dealing with Nikki & fighting/mothering Victoria.

• Members

But he did know Melody before right?

I guess what Scott Reeves did was right compared to what Barton lacked. Cause Reeves is one with tons of personality, and seems like he gets along with EVERYBODY (probably more so at GH than Y&R nowadays)

Edited by yr9190

• Members

When Kimberlin had her podcast interviews she spoke fairly fondly of her Y&R (and B&cool.png cast mates. What i thought was cool though is that she told a story on how she and Jeanne Cooper did a book signing in new orleans and afterword Jeanne took Kimberlin sight seeing around there. I thought that was cool considering Katherine and Sheila never crossed paths on the show ( i wish they did) and of course didn't work with Kimberlin that much, cause i feel on Y&R (especially in the Bill Bell days) Its hard to get to know your co stars who your barely work with even if you have been on the same show with them for years

Edited by yr9190

• Members

I think Bill did lose interest.

in the recaps you posted Lauren's stories only consists of like 1 paragraph.

I'm curious about Traci too, she and Lauren must have buried the hatchet for a while considering they sang a duet at the Masquerade Ball, while Sheila was still terrorizing Lauren.