Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I think that's what made the show Abit different and her character more detailed then others, also I wish we could have seen some of the others son scenes. Wasn't there other brother Steve around I wonder how he was with viewers back then and why they never thought to bring him back atleast they bring back Patty and Todd time to time

I'm curious even though you may not know this information, do you by any chance know how much episodes the Brooks girls were in when they came back to town in 1984 for the wedding. I can't believe in the wedding episodes how there part was excluded from the episodes like they just walked into the place on some random invitation

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The scene at the penthouse (Julia's, I think) reintroducing the Brooks sisters to the viewers was included in the original airing, but it was cut from the re-airing on 12/30/16. So if someone only saw the 12/30/16 version - yes, the Brooks sisters appeared out of nowhere

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Archive.org is a little weird. In the box with "Download Options" I hover where it says "Windows Media" and then a little button pops up to the right of "Windows Media" with an arrow to download.

Another more straightforward way is clicking "Show All" and then you get a link page like this https://archive.org/download/TheYoungTheRestlessLateApril1982partial and just right click on the .wmv file and "save link as." 

It's important that as many of us download these files as possible, in case they ever get removed and someone has to upload it to youtube. Having multiple copies floating around helps preserve these amazing finds.

Never made a screencap before, so I hope this turned out alright.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think the only time Katherine crossed into the Brooks/Prentiss quad stuff was at the 1981 Gala Ball. Lorie enters in a dress slit up to her panties to try and ruin Leslie's moment in the spotlight with Lance. Katherine is in attendance with Stuart and Liz and all in shock at the spectacle that Lorie has made. Everyone gasps as she takes off her cape. 

• Members

Your right that's another weird one I'm surprised Katherine didn't have any scenes with Prentiss or really ever the brooks, I did read that Katherine broke up the almost brawl or argument between lorie and Leslie at the gala so they wouldn't embarrass Liz and I did read a recap of 1979 when lorie and Katherine had a conversation I think about Jill when she was marrying Stuart but that's about it, Victor atleast had scenes with the Prentiss brothers over the company

I still have hopes of wondering if maybe Katherine and Vanessa had any scenes during kt Stevens 5 years being on there but probably not but that would be so fun to watch 2 powerful and devious women

• Members

I just watched the clip of MTS watching some of her work over the years and commenting on it and wondered what happened to the actress who played little Victoria and did a search and came across this picture of her, Heather Tom and MTS at MTS' 35th anniversary on Y&R a few years ago.

LOS ANGELES - MAR 4:  Ashley Millan, Melody Thomas Scott, Heather Tom as Melody Thomas Scott Celebrates 35 yrs at the "Young and the Restless" at CBS TV City on March 4, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA