Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Steven Yeun talks his star turn in South Korean arthouse hit Burning, which as a burgeoning Korean cinema buff I am dying to see, and his dissatisfaction with his role on TWD.

Andrew Lincoln's final ep is this weekend - I am not watching these days but I expect I'll catch up someday. Folks are claiming this season is good but I just can't be bothered with the core cast falling away piece by piece.

• Members

Well. Of all the exits planned, I did not expect

Please register in order to view this content

Was it necessary to kill Carl off if this was in mind? Why not let them both get the Hope Brady Cruise of Deception exit? Still, I'm stunned and a little impressed. Won't be watching any of this for years, though.

I wish they'd just wrap the whole series up with one of these movies and a presumed reunion, but whatever, money's to be made.

Edited by Vee

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Reedus and Melissa McBride just signed long-term franchise deals. But tbh I ain't watched since early Season 7, I have no idea when I'll go back and watch more for completionists' sake. I will watch the standalone movies if it's guaranteed Danai and Andrew Lincoln are back.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Chandler Riggs' dad, who has a sketchy rep as a bit of a stage dad, is making more claims about Riggs' exit.

I take anything from the dad with a big grain of salt given some of the stories about him, and given that to my knowledge Chandler has never commented on it and seems very content focusing on his electronic music atm. That said, it was a horrible mistake killing him off.

• 1 month later...