The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I think that Milton and Andrea were exceeding brave and good people who tried to do the right thing and save lives, but simply did not understand the depth of Phillip's evil and were thereby, crushed by it. Yet Phillip took down good and bad people alike, even Martinez and Merle who knew what they up against.

I agree about you about Andrea and Michonne's friendship. It would have been nice to have seen more it before they got captured by Phillip.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Zombie giant George Romero apparently is not too impressed with the show. I had no idea he turned the show down about directing episodes.

"They asked me to do a couple of episodes of 'The Walking Dead' but I didn't want to be a part of it," Romero told The Big Issue. “Basically it's just a soap opera with a zombie occasionally. I always used the zombie as a character for satire or a political criticism and I find that missing in what’s happening now."

• Members

first time poster in this thread and I'm a huge fan But this the first season I'm not feeling it.

There Carol arc is one big WTF

The gov's episodes where pretty pointless

The illness was kinda a let down

but scott wilson shined the whole way throught it

To me they killed the wrong greene. Beth should have died instead of heschel. EK is one of the worst actor / actresses on the show.

all the deaths this season have been predictable.

the plot holes in the stories are jarring.

It kinda known that GM and LH didn't get along

Romero is right the show is a soap oprea even kirkman has made this comment.

Edited by nightstar

• Members

I think there were some tender, beautiful moments from Laurie Holden - Amy's death scene. Her own death scene. The problem was they mistakenly believed she was a central character and therefore had to be put in aggressive moments on the farm, or strutting around Woodbury. The character hadn't earned that place. And on the farm she often just seemed harsh and nasty too much of the time.

• 2 weeks later...