DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Actors have an opinion on that one too. Jeanne Cooper might be perfectly fine with it and/or there might even be a body double for some of it (I don't watch Y&R so I can't comment on the actual scenes). On GH Jane Elliot and Tony Geary have both admitted they still enjoy doing physical stuff and they're well over 60. John Ingles was doing some interesting stuff as Mickey a few years ago and he was well into his 80's by that time. But John Aniston's body movements are a little stiff anyway so there might be legitimate reasons for him not doing anything too physical.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not gonna lie. I felt sorry for Sami as she tried to pretend to her kids that everything was going to be A-OK while on the brink of sobs. However, I also felt for Nicole who really had not much to say but let her feelings of sympathy and uncertainty with regards to the way EJ was treating Sami play out on her face.

I also did a little internal cheer when EJ spat that Sami always says she puts her kids first when in actual fact she puts herself first. While I do think Sami loves her kids and looks after them, uses them to make herself look better. They can be a convenient excuse (I did it for my baby!). Also, when everybody thought Will was the one who shot EJ, Sweeney really played this slightly ambivalent line where she insisted that Will shouldn't take the fall for her... and yet she offered no solution in return, like she was sort of waiting for him to "step up." I don't know how to explain it well, but that's the way it came across.

I was LOL when Caroline did the bible reading (!) at the wedding and yapped about "the love of three." Well, you'd know all about that, you paternity-hiding loon.

Um, isn't it about time for Bo to helicopter into the prison and break Hope out of jail?! It sure would make a cool night-time one-off episode, kind of like when Vivian was in the looney bin with Laura Horton, and they were about to perform a lobotomy on her when a fire broke out.

• Members

Does Nicole still remember she has a boyfriend? LOL...I hope she gets to be the one to end things with Brady as opposed to him dumping her yet again. Im liking her chemistry with EJ and wouldnt mind if they form a family unit together

Pretty dumb of the Kiriakis clan to call the cops on Vivian considering what they did and what she has over them. They should have thought it out more.

Johnny saying "I think you're right!" and "Talk, talk, talk" was too funny. I love that little guy. I surprised he didnt ask why Ali was going to the grownup party instead of leaving with the rest of the kids

• Members

I... don't know if I want EJ and Nicole back together. Nicole always end up with these men who gave her whiplash with "I love you/I hate you" and treat her badly. Grabbing and threatening is not a sign of deep-seated passion, it is a sign of hatred and control issues. And EJ has manifested these time and time again. If he can't forgive Sami for hiding Baby Grace's paternity, why would he ever forgive Nicole who switched babies in the first place?

Plus Nicole would always be second to Sami and the Ejami love/hate-hate/hate thing. I'm glad she has a chance to spend time with Sydney, though. I really do think that little girl is the love of Nicole's life.

• Members

Dumb, sorta. But this involved protecting Maggie and saving her from Vivian so I'm not surprised the first thing the K-men did was call the police. Brady isn't that far gone towards the Dark Side and Victor is a different person with Maggie. That even showed itself in Victor not telling Maggie that BRADY is the one who put Vivi in the coffin. He wants to be worthy of her and feels he never will be. I don't think we've ever seen Victor willing to sacrifice himself for anyone the way he will for Maggie.

Guest dc cubs

Yes, you're right. I'm not sure how steady Aniston is on his feet these days. That dance off video that Burnett and Deidrick did several months ago showed Aniston and you could clearly see him holding onto a cane. Plus there was that real life tumble he took down the stairs earlier this year. The show had Victor wearing those dark glasses for a few days and he had a small bandage over his eye. For story purposes they said that Victor fell while ice skating with Ciara of the corn.

• Members

I hate how nice Gabbi is being to Will all of a sudden angry.gif and why haven't we seen her with Chad yet?? Seems like DAYS is just going for Gabbi/Will and that's it. Sigh...

Loved when Nathan got out of his bed and snuggled with Melanie wub.gif these two are so perfect for each other. I love them! MH and MB did great last week..

lol @ Bo firing that guy at the end of Friday's show.

I'm glad EJ is warming up to Nicole!

• Members

I must be watching a different show then you guys because Melanie/Nathan bore me to tears... thank gosh for the fast forward button! LOL If Melanie is the future of the show then god help us all!

With that said, I did enjoy Nicole/EJ together! I always thought they were good for each other and glad to see time hasn't erased the chemistry! Hopefully, Nicole will dump Brady and not the other way around this time!

I was also happy that Sami had to give her kids up! What still bothers me is the fact that Rafe is still saying Sami is a victim... does he not realize that she shot a man and also lied that she was pregnant with that very same man's baby thus jump starting this whole baby switch to begin with??

• Members

^^ Soap memories are only as good as the last crisis. I doubt Rafe remembers anything prior to the wedding.

For me Melanie and Nathan are hit or miss, though more hit. They work so much better IMO when Carly, Maggie and Daniel are part of the goings on. Perhaps it's just the Philip/Chloe/Stephanie stuff that brings them down for me, Lord knows those three bore me to tears.

Archived