DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was so dumb. Would have made more sense had they gone down to the courthouse instead bc that wedding got fixxed up way too quickly

Im glad Gabi at least initially objected to the wedding bc their sister just died. Rafe doesnt seem to be affected though

• Members

^^ we also have to remember we're talking about a guy's reaction to tragedy, and that's not necessarily what women would consider logical. Rafe's reaction makes sense considering it's the only thing he has control of to make Sami's world even the teensiest bit better.

• Members

The actor who plays Chad... woah. I don't know whether it is the styling at Days or the actor's own preference but he looks awful. Like drowned-rat awful.

Jason Brooks :wub: I wish he'd come back. Sorry, Stephen Lars Webbber.

• Administrator

I agree that the Chad/Stefano paternity storyline has been horribly executed from the beginning. The revelations have been very poor because there's been no build up or anticipation to those revelations.

Sami/Rafe are suppose to be one of the show's biggest couple, so they get an insta-wedding? That's so lame.

And what happened to Victor? Did I miss Vivian knocking him out? Did Gus do it? Or once again, they didn't show the "action" in this storyline.

Guest dc cubs

They showed Gus tazer Victor in the back and he fell forward on top of the coffin. In the next scene Victor was on the floor. I think they did it that way because of Aniston's age. They probably didn't want to risk a 77 year old man falling to the floor and possibly hurting himself in real life.

I agree about the Stefano/Chad storyline. Its like they dropped it and now are trying to pick it back up. However, I'm not sure the interest is still there for most fans.

Guest dc cubs

We know that Brooks won't end up back on Days. I am surprised he hasn't landed another soap. Brooks has done the occasional guest spot on prime time shows the last several years but hasn't landed any steady work in a long time.

• Members

He is a sexy, chiseled devil! Essentially, EJ *is* Peter and that may be preventing the show from hiring Brooks back. Well, that and the whole Reeves Affair thing. :lol:

LOL at Victor falling onto the sarcophagus after he was tazered.

Guest dc cubs

Back to the Stefano/Chad storyline, the one thing I am interested in is the fallout for Stefano and Kate. Plus Sami blabbed to EJ that Kate called her and told her was going to kidnap the kids on the night she shot him. You know EJ will revel in telling Stefano that news. That info plus Kate's involvement in keeping Chad's paternity a secret should provide some good upcoming scenes for Stefano and Kate.

Guest dc cubs

I've liked the Ejole scenes the last couple of days. That's not to say I think they should jump back into a relationship right away. EJ is tolerable for me in scenes with anyone but Sami. Those two are just toxic together.

Archived