DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell is wrong with this show? Nathan is infected with some contageous virus which killed a patient and he exposes Stephanie to it. With that being the case, why the hell would she be allowed to visit Chloe and her NEWBORN baby? Chloe didnt even seem scared or phased when Stephanie tells her about the infectious diseaseand how she was in close contact with Nathan when he collapsed. WTF? Then you have Victor visitng Chloe and Brady shows up. I thought this quarantine would involve ALL exposed to the virus being shut down. Just imagine how many theoretically could be affected and how they are spreading it moving about

LMAO at Nicole and the situation

Nicole: L-O-M-A? The Loma virus? Well--well, that sounds like a barrel of laughs, but I'm not gonna do it. Send someone else down to the hospital to risk infection, okay? I just don't feel like croaking at the moment. Thank you very much

Can Sami please get out of her pink flannel? Her shirt is so unappealing and a bit bland for her

,LOL....that was so funny how she just popped out of nowhere screaming "What!" when listening in on Bo and Rafe

• Members

thats kinda lame though. It would have been more powerful and soapy if they all were locked down and they didnt get a clean bill of health so soon. For sweeps, they should have gone bigger rather than exclusively focus on quarantining Melanie and Nathan

Agreed. I thought it would be bigger than what we are getting as well. I was so surprised people were just walking in and out , talking and interacting with the people that were near Mel and Nathan

• Members

That was AWESOME!

Esp Sami & EJ in the stairwell.

I agree in theory, however i have been waiting for this entire quads timeline for this moment to come, Melanie & nathan confessing their love, and it also gives chance for Steph to tell Phil the truth and him confront chloe and that drama.

• Members

rolleyes.gif at Sami and Rafe's insta-wedding. I blinked and then all of a sudden everyone was dressed and at the location, everything was set up and ready. It looks beautiful though. I hope when I get married, me and my wife can have things instantly set up like that. smile.gif

Caroline is back to her normal self today but she still irks me and I always get riled up when I see her face now.

The Chad/Stefano stuff was just ok. It seemed so thrown together and quick. I was expecting there to be more of an impact! And did that nurse that Stefano was talking to annoy anyone else? Was she just having a bad day or what? Because she was acting very rude. I would have fired her because that is not how you treat people when they come and ask you a simple question!

Loved EJ & Nicole.

Archived