DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Sami vs. Nicole has potential but I don't like Rafe's borderline abusive involvement in this, and I don;t like that it is All About the Triangle of Suckage. Because we know Sami shot EJ. Rafe knows (and is happy to see his sister six feet under, as long as she doesn't say anything), Will knows, Kate knows, heck, EJ himself knows. My dead grandmother knows Sami shot EJ. Enough with this. We know the Brady Police Dept will not prosecute this if they can help it. EJ needs to get over pursuing this because we all know this ain't about the chilluns, this about EJ trying to dominate Sami by any means necessary.

Time for EJ to let it go and start plotting against Philip, his natural enemy in life.

Sami *definitely* needs to get a job at Titan or Basic Black so that she can be involved in corporate shenanigans AND earn a paycheck to support all the kids she has squeezed out.

Rafe should get back with Bo and start doing police work, for once. I must say I have an added interest in all this as I thought Galen Gering and Arianne Zucker have some intriguing chemistry (weirdly, I do not see chemistry between Eric Martsolf and Zucker anymore).

Having said all that, I am psyched for today's episode of Days. I've been psyched about watching Days for the past two weeks. Safejami is really the only thing I tend to FF. I even like the fact that Carly is helping Hope in jail. And I *LOVE* that Jennifer Rose is back. When she told that guard off who yelled at her for hugging Hope, lol. :wub:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoy the brief interaction of Sami/Jenn and Sami/Maggie during the alice tribute. I would love to have Sami and Jenn. I would love to see Sami/Rafe/Carly/Bo/Hope or Sami/Rafe/Adrienne/Justin than EJ/Sami/Rafe. I would rather see EJ fall for Carly or Adrienne or even Stephanie. I want a new story to come along for each character, Sami been back and forth with these kids for years and years, first William William Horton now with Johnny and Sydney DiMera.

• Members

Granted, Stephanie/EJ would be dullsville, but I just can't see Carly or Adrienne with EJ considering he was born in 1997 and they have children who are supposed to be *way* older than him.

I think Sami started being really isolated when she was in the witness protection which coincided with Sweeney's maternity leave and secluded scenes with Rafe. Why was she in witness protection? Andre DiMera? Can't remember.

• Members

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif at the magic USB device Rafe used that killed the Sami confession file in Nicole's computer. I just thought that was pathetic! And as if that even changed anything...Nicole made copies you idiot!!

Yawning @ EJ wanting to kidnap the kids and leave the country again! And I was shocked when he attacked Sami at the end. Did Allie witness that whole thing or did she just walk in at the tail end of it all? If she was just screaming because she saw EJ sitting there than that just seems kinda silly to me lol.

I was surprised to hear Jennifer say that her and Jack broke up. Wasn't expecting that at all...sad.gif And her scenes with Dr. Walter's....I kinda dug them together (didn't think I would) and I loved her little outburst at him over being a walkabout, LOL.

• Members

Sami changed at the end of 2006 I think it was when she was trying to good it up and Lucas got caught under a collapsed roof and the only way EJ would save him was if Sami would let him have sex with her. That was pretty much the end. Then the serial pregnancy stories began, and she became an earth mother. The story about Colleen and Santos sort of codified that EJ and Sami were destiny and they have been together ever since. Nicole came back 2007 or 2008 and she completed the dull picture.

It really seems like they see Sami as Marlena lite, in which case they should get the real deal if that is the kind of stories they want to write, or bring back Sami's never interesting sister. Maybe she finally finished her advertising gig in Switzerland or whatever it was she supposedly left town to take care of with Austin.

• Members

i LOVE Bo & Jennifer. Who the hell did Chappell piss off? The hair/wardrobe hate her! I do love the Carly/Hopeless dynamic.

And damn, that pink lighting is soooo obvious in HD!

Sami & Rafe plotting to take down nicole <3 I think GG&AZ have chem. I also love lexi/ej, to bad his i wanna runaway plot is sooooo boring. but him knocking out sami? ha, pretty great. I love the sami/will scenes. Will should go seduce Nicole to keep her mouth shut.

• Members

I noticed she looked bad as well. She had that dead look about her in her face as her makeup wasnt good either

Im starting to join you guys in the Rafe hate. I didnt mind him till today. I cant stand the guy

Im glad Jenn asked to see Maggie. I hope people start realizing that she is missing. Melanie and Philip should soon considering they live with her.

WTF did William (love how Stefano calls him that) do to his hair. That cut is a mess

Allie's scream at the end freaked me out....lol

• Members

Me to & I remember loving them back a few months ago when Rafe was seducing Nicole. I was seriously thinking DAYS was going to make them more...LOL. I would love if Rafe cheated on Sami with Nicole. Don't think that will ever happen but I think it would be a great story, and it would be nice to see Sami not be the one cheating for once.

Archived