DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Victor is not working with all his senses on this one, I'm afraid. He let his complete disgust with Vivian override his sense that something is changed/wrong. I hope we see more of that as this saga winds to an end.

What I'm looking forward to is how the characters interact once Maggie is free. Sure all those who love Maggie will be surrounding her, but what of her interaction with Nicole, Kate and Carly. She will have a new appreciation for the terror Carly endured and I hope they talk about it. I doubt Kate and Maggie will have much mutual ground, but I would expect a slight shift of awareness in their interactions. Nicole will be the interesting one. The last interaction they had was fabulous and Nicole went along with keeping Vivian in the coffin (I'm tired of spelling Sarcof-a-whatever) partly because Maggie was the intended target. I can see the potential for a Maggie/Nicole relationship of some sort to come out of this.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Careful what you wish for. You might just get a Victor moob.

You know, Melanie is kinda judgmental and snooty with Chloe but I really love her now! They aren't trying to make out like she's perfect and MB has totally grown on me.

Damn, Nadja. Your spray tan is burning a hole through my TV screen!

• Members

I am fine with that. LOL.

Melanie is, but it doesnt bother me because she knows something is off. Same reason i dont mind her actind odd/bitchy to Nicole, Carly, and Chloe. She knows they all know a secret and that its not good. She wants to protect her father. Melanie is far from a perfect angel, but it doesnt much matter. She needs to beat chloes skank ass down when the truth comes out. I mean, think about it... Chloe cheated on melanies father with Melanies husband.

lol, Nadia & Beemer are tanner than Snooki & The Situation.

• Members

What you have in your spoiler? Co-SIGN! Can't wait for that.

And I like bitchy, vengeful Melanie. But she's toying with Chloe and Chloe is such a bimbo that it's barely a fair fight. Melanie vs. Carly or Melanie Vs. Nicole, OTOH, is awesome. Loved the baby shower scenes between Melanie and Nicole. Like I said, I'm really liking Mel, warts and all. I like her as slightly bitchy.

LOL at Snooki and the Situation.

• Members

Me too! I think they are trying to find a balance right now between bitch, but not bad. She tends to pull out the bitch card when she feels its needed, but is overall a nice & happy person. It fits well with her now.

Whoever said Molly has comedy timing is so right. Those scenes are SO ridiculous that they have to play them serious, but not fully straight.

With Nadia... i love the girl, but shes not a good actress. Shes also not cringe worthy bad. Like, shes enjoyably bad, lol.

I just really do not want philip/chloe, at all. ever again.

• Members

Sami is so dumb looking for the camera in Nicole's purse. Considering she emailed it, it wouldnt matter if the camera is destroyed now. All Nicole has to do is open her email box as its saved in cyberspace. Sami is f--ked...lol

Caroline is unbeleivable. I couldnt beleive she was feeding into Stephanie's insecurities about Melanie and encouraging her to keep the secret. She defeintly doesnt seem to care much for Melanie with her comments today. I hope they keep her like this bc she's so much more fun as ameddlnig old bitch. I do like her hair today also.

• Members

I haven't seen today yet, but I always thought this was about Caroline's jealousy of Magic. Stephanie was just a convenient excuse.

I'm wanting Rafe and Nicole to raise the kids at this point. They seem the only two in this little quad who truly care for the best interests of children.

• Members

when Caroline was bad mouthing Melanie, I was wondering if this would lead to a showdown between she and Maggie, with Maggie supporting Melanie and Caroline supporting Stepahnie

Sami is just coming across crazy today. Nicole is being VERY reasonable. When I first saw this in the promo, I thought she'd be going for full custody. All she wants to be is like an aunt to Sydney and have a small role in her life, seeing her from time to time without the threat of being arrested. She could have easily gone to EJ and sold the tape for a few million but she didnt as she genuinely seems to care for that child. Sami should stop being a bitch to her bc she's not in a position to afford to be like that noW

Jennifer! Glad she's back

• Members

The Sami/Nicole scenes were fantastic. I love how the show writes for Nicole. No matter what she does I'm still sympathetic towards her and rooting for her! AZ is and always is doing a great job. Nicole has done so many horrible things these past few years and I still find myself on her side LOL. One thing I'm not feeling about Nicole, ok I love that she wants to be around Sydney more and I'm all for it, but she really was kind of sounding crazy. Talking about sleepovers and going on trips, etc...very crazy, I get why Sami is resistant towards Nicole's plan. Nicole should just want to be around Sydney more, not eventually take her away completely.

Chloe's delivery happened so quickly, it was ridiculous...there wasn't even any blood on the baby or anything. It just came out as clean as can be. I watched an episode of Teen Mom today before I watched DAYS so that kind of made me pay attention to it more. The show could have been a bit more realistic with the delivery of baby Parker! What I loved was that Philip got to be there to witness the birth & he got to hold the baby wub.gif And the scene where he told Melanie he's ready to be a father now..loved it.

I just am not enjoying Caroline at all. She really irks me.

Archived