DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Caroloon is NUTS! Grandma is not all there and still staggers around like she's been dipping into Shawn's stash of whiskey. Caroloon seems to think that she and Stephanie now have this new, exciting family bond. The baby-switching bond. A bond that transcends generations, clearly. It's hilarious because Shelly Hennig is playing this like "Uhhhh. Get away from me, crazy ole lady."

Melanie helping Chloe give birth was hilarious.

AZ continues to wow me with the way Nicole plays this blackmail game. Nicole vs. Sami is GREAT rivalry -- and the fact that it is over Sydney makes it even better. You better not have killed her, DeathSami! :lol:

• Members

But dont you just love it? I love how wacky she is and how over the top and drunk PM plays her. I hated Caroloon (great name!) prior to this story but Im taking notice and hope she gets even nastier. I cant wait to see the shock around Salem as they realize, she's not this good sweet pillar of the community

• Members

Yup, I'm pretty much of the same opinion. Love the nickname too. biggrin.gif Yesterday was the first time I've been interested in watching her in ages, and I am SOOOOO down with a Maggie/Mel vs Caroline/Steph. Victor and Nathan better find their hiding spots now.

Archived