DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can Rafe just die already? Who the hell does he think he is shoving Nicole like that?

"You stole Sami's baby... you went to Grace's funeral knowing Sami's baby was still alive... you did this to Sami, you did that to Sami... Sami, Sami, Sami, Sami, Sami."

When is the world going to finally stop revolving around that bitch?

• Members

Is it just me or is Alison Sweeney's hair yellow?

Not blonde, not platinum -- yellow.

Like... Lady Gaga yellow.

Gaga.jpg

From the coloring to the curls to that cheesy ass little girl ribbon... I swear she looks like Little Miss Muffett.

CC04007.jpg

• Members

Dang girl, where's all this Sweeney hate comin' from?

And yes, it's straw yellow. I'll blame it on the queer lighting. After all, Wally Kurth's face isn't really beat red is it? Is Josh Taylor's forehead really that vaginally pink? Well, we can blame that on all the botox.

• Members

Im sick of all the Nicole abuse. People push her around, choke her out, knock her on conscious, threaten to kill her, manhandle her, etc... She's literally the show's punching bag. AZ is great bc she's made me love the Nicole character when I once hated her. I felt for her today as she made her plea to Sami and Rafe. Good for her.

Im glad Carly and Bo are finally in the same story. Too bad its the boring Hope prison saga. Did anyone catch the prison guardsaying that each prisoner is allowed 1 visitor per day, yet we had Bo visit her, (earlier) and then Jennifer and Carly

Its only bee 2 days and Im already going through Magic withdrawals. Please put them on Monday

Archived