DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Burnett and Hapka definitely stepped it up during the quarantine scenes -- largely because the emotions in the writing weren't contrived or forced.

I guess so. I seriously found the scenes with them in quarantine, dancing around admitting their feelings, to be some of the most honest writing I've seen on this show lately. Just very genuine and, despite the heightened circumstances, definitely a conversation I could see two people in their early 20s having. Both actors played it very well, IMO.

One of my bigger regrets is that they have forced this group to grow up too quickly, with all the engagements and marriages and serious professions. I wish college student Melanie were just dating rich, somewhat older Philip Kiriakis, while still being drawn to intern Nathan... the emotions of this story totally work for people who are figuring out what love is for the first time.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just have zero interest in Phillip being with his childbride...Put her back with Nathan and put them on the backburner. They're total snoozeville to me.

The Kiriakis family continues to be the brightest spot on this show.

Despise the way they handled the Chad/Stefano stuff...Hopefully they fix it.

• Members

I've been walking down AW's memory lane with Felicia Gallant, and was watching something with Paulina. I don't think Judi was nearly as beautiful 15 - 20 years ago as she is today. I was struck by how truly stunning she has become.

• Members

I thought I was the only one to think that, she was before on GL and during her early run on Days, on Another World she wasn't beautiful to me nor when she return to Days as Bonnie or brunette Adrienne. She has lost a lot of weight she just look awesome.

I am wanted her to have some interaction with Rafe and EJ and probably start a relationship with one of them. I love the chemistry she shared with Wally, John Aniston, Matt Ashford, Stephen Nicholas, and the late Joy Garrett, I miss that.

• Members

Go Nicole! Im glad she ratted Sami out. I feel no sympathy for her and I feel as if I should. Sami made her own own. BTW, Im loving Nicole's hair. I also like that she told Brady the truth and didnt lie. I didnt want him to blast her for what she did later.

Sami, EJ and Rafe all make me sick. EJ is acting like some whiny little kid and its annoying. Rafe is a brute neanderthaal and Sami needs to sit her ass down. They dont act like they care about the kids and are mor about one upping each other. EJ sounded crazy saying the kids cant have any contact with Allie, their sister. Nicole is the only one showing genuine feelings towards Sydney and her well being.

Loving the hospitla drama. I didnt like Ty Treadway's character getting all angry and saying that Daniel could die in front of Chloe. I mean did he really have to get all dramatic in front of her

Adrienne didnt know Chloe cheated? I thought she knew about all of this and how Stephanie was affected. Adrienne's hair also looks amazing. She looks great

Stephano is out of town. WTF? Last we saw him, he rushed to the hospital to get the DNA test done.

Archived