DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

^^ LOL, that was good. It's interesting that the only insults Vivi can make against Maggie are how she creates a warm and inviting home - one of the things people love most about her. I love it! I don't think any other character could actually get away with insulting Maggie, but from Vivian it's funny and makes perfect sense.

A Victor ILY today, swoon…. x2. So sweet and Maggie just accepted it as a given. wub.gif

Safe's wedding might have been rushed, but that family is beautiful. And I can't be the only one loving Caroline going off the deep end. FINALLY she's got a personality. tongue.gif

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me as well. I love the faces EJ makes after Nicole insists that he still cares and does miss her. I was rooting for Bricole, but the writing for them since Nicole came back from jail has sucked. Team EJole. I so think Sydney will be revealed to be Nicole's child after all. They are pushing this wanting to be in Sydney's life too hard. But it is just sepculation on my part, not a spoiler.

• Members

I loved the EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole scenes today. I was loving when EJ said he had his arms full with Johnny and told Sami to hand Sydney to Nicole. Talk about irony lol, I actually felt sorry for Sami but I loved how Nicole got Sydney. :D

EJole :wub:

I am so tired of this Hope story, it is boring and I don't even care.

Glad Maggie is back to civilization but I am sick of Vivian's ass.

• Members

I enjoyed today! I must agree with the above poster, I see more chemistry between EJ & Nikki than he and Samantha.

I feel it should have been more to Jennifer and Victor. I would love to see Jenn mixed up with them and not approving of the pairing along with Julie, Melissa and Sarah. I can see Hope being a supporter of them.

• Members

I have a question.

EJ said that when Nikki taped him about the kidnapping, it was inadmissible because he didn't know he was being taped. But, Sami didn't know either when Ariana taped her confession. So, how is Sami facing life in prison while EJ gets off on the same tech?

Guest dc cubs

^^ That's a good question. This is a guess on my part and I'm not sure if it is the correct answer. Nicole broke into the Dimera mansion when she overheard and taped EJ admitting that he kidnapped Sydney. That confession was then null and void because it was in result of a crime being committed. Sami willingly let Arianna into her home and told her about shooting EJ. Sami didn't know that she was being taped but the confession wasn't obtained illegally.

• Members

Both tapes are inadmissible. In the case of EJ's, it was obtained illegally and without his knowledge. Same goes for Sami. However, on that tape, Sami admitted throwing the gun off the pier and that Rafe and Will have covered for her. That is how EJ was able to scare Sami into doing what he wanted and making a deal with him. He acted like he had the gun or could have his people (or the police) recover the gun. Of course, Rafe and Will would be implicated too with the tape and they could be brought in for questioning and such based on the tape.

Archived