Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Has anyone seen this photo of Kathleen Windows and Raul Julia from As You Like It? I was reading about NYC theatrical performances and came across it. In the past I've gotten the chance to see archived performances of Joseph Papp's Shakespeare productions and I'm hoping that I will get the opportunity to see an archived copy of this particular production.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Just back from the ATWT reunion. It was great seeing Melanie Smith playing Emily again and her scenes with Colleen were spot on. Roger Howarth was terrible. Not even Melanie Smith could save him. It was great seeing Billy Magnussen again(he is so hot) and Paul Leyden. Once again Alan had technical difficulties and Zack Roerig wasn't able to reprise Casey #1.  Gregg Marx was suppose to play Tom but had an emergency at the least minute. The event started with a little chat and the re-read of the final episode followed by questions and reminiscing from the cast. Tom Wiggins was so excited to see Melanie Smith again. Same for Margaret Reed and Melanie.

I have to say the true vets haven't lost their touch. Liz Hubbard was so spot on using props...lol.....Michael Park and MW were great too. Yvonne Perry reprised the role of Roseanne. Mark Collier played Dusty and later on the cast was reminiscing about Grayson and Alan wasn't happy about it..lol..they were laughing at his pre acting ritual. 

Agim was there playing Holden. I've come to the realization that Jon Hensley wants nothing to do with ATWT anymore.

Edited by Soapsuds