Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL on that clip, Fulton plays comedy so well, I can kind of understand why the Dobson's tried to turn her into a silly airhead..which is something Lisa would "act," like but never really be. Love the,"Are you going to take me with you?"

"Lady, are you kidding me, that would me I would have to listen to ya, the whole time!"

Love Bob and Kim!!!

Wow Bruder had kind of a nice little bod there..she must have hated having to play so much older and be boring sadass Ellen....and her husband is kind of cute, in a 1972 way...and a doctor too!!!

• Members

Yeah Pat was very interested in physical health and so on, it's mentioned several times in the 70s magazines. I still can't believe how young she was compared to the role she was playing.

There's a photo of her from last year with her husband and the woman who played Ariel Aldrin (how random!). I still wonder why they never brought Ariel back later on.

http://www.caller.com/photos/2010/apr/15/77161/

Mitch I may have asked this before but do you feel like Tom changed when Marland took over? When I see episodes like the April 1985 one I posted above it seems like Tom is still written as more of the hothead of the Deas era. With Marland I think of Marx's Tom as being quieter, with his anger more under the surface and his pain more internalized.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, the woman with James is Connie Wilson (played by Debbie McLeod). She was the aunt of Hayley (played by Dana Delaney). I think James was having an affair with her & Margo at the same time. She wasn't on the show very long & was killed. I think James bore some responsibility for her death through his criminal activity.

• Members

From the January 1978 Digest. Michael Nader was very dashing. I often wonder what the Dobsons might have written for him if he'd hung on a little longer (I said that about Judith McConnell too...).

Is it me or does Beau look like Rex Smith here?

It's too bad more wasn't done with Georgann Johnson - she's one hell of an actress.

03-01-2011061411AM.jpg

Edited by CarlD2