As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

Poor Scott Bryce.  I feel like he returned the last time out of a sense of loyalty -- both to the show, and to its' fans -- but had a difficult time understanding how and why Craig had not just regressed but had become an entirely different person.  (Same goes for Ed Fry.  I read Kelley Menighan talk about how frustrated he was with Larry's motivation, or lack thereof, in the whole Hunter mess.)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know how reaction videos have sort of become a "thing"? I never really saw the potential for them with episodes of soap operas but I would be into it if former soap actors were doing them.

It would be fascinating to see Danny Pintauro react to this episode, maybe hear whether he remembers anything about this episode or his time on ATWT in general.

Same with Colleen Broomall. Does she have any memories or recollection of her time on the show?

• Members

This was recently posted, although the interview itself took place in 2004 (I think).

I know some people despise her but it does say something that she remembers all the characters names.

Not to step on toes but there is a much clearer copy of that Christmas Eve episode on YouTube. The AsTheWorldStillTurns channel has it, I think.

• Members

It was obvious that two plus one equaled three and not two. Not sure if he couldn't find her, he didn't ask her or she declined.

The interview with Terri Garber and Jennifer Landon is pretty good. There is a point where Alan wants to take the chat one direction but Jennifer steps in and goes another direction. 

Terri talks about working with CZP too. Her friendships with other actors who were on Texas with her. They talk about Dynasty too. I have a feeling she didn't enjoy her time on it.

Close to the end of the interview they realize that both still are in NY either full time or part time. In Jen case due to her taping FBI show and with excitement decide to met up and Alan steps in saying he's still in the NY area and wants to meet up in person with them. Both ladies totally ignore him.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Alan tried to have Lisa Brown on several times, but she declined.  While she had been very content to be behind-the-scenes for the past decade or so, both he and Martha Byrne were hoping to convince her eventually.  But then she became ill and I'm certain all her energies were spent trying to get healthy.