Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this show is going to survive they need to focus on her and bring back Morgan Brittany as someone mentioned before and focus on Bobby....ditch Ann and send her off with her daughter....I'd keep Judith Light though....also id be great if they brought Deborah Shelton full time and have her battle Sue Ellen ...maybe JR leaving Mandy something in his will where Mandy has to stay in town.....this show wont survive with the younger cast unless they totally focus on John Ross and Pamela.

• Members

I found myself really detached from this evening's episode as I knew the sadness coming. I listened to every minute, but was often looking at the computer. It was nice to see Gary back and I hope whatever Sue Ellen is doing isn't as blatantly obvious as it looks. Though JVA would probably be over the moon about a Val/Sue Ellen smack down.

I'm glad that Emma finally came around and I wonder what's in store for them because they seriously could have ended Harris and Judith with that scene if they really wanted to.

• Members

When Larry Hagman died they pushed back a lot of stuff. Ultimate Dallas has an interview with Audrey Landers which talks about her upcoming episode(s). Originally Gary AND Val were doing a three episode arc, now Val is only doing one episode. And Afton was supposed to come earlier in the season too. I imagine her role is probably going to be smaller as well.

• Members

Wow Ted Shakelford...the dyed hair just highlights how old he is, and the turkey neck is awful. I applaud his reluctance to have cosmetic surgery but he just looks so weathered compared to Patrick Duffy. It looks like JR had a plan go wrong and he knew who it was that came in by the look on his face. I just don't now how Dallas goes on from here but one thing I have to say is Judith Light is great in this role.

• Members

Regarding Victoria Principal. I swear these people on the "The Come Back to Dallas, Victoria Principal" facebook page came off the turn up truck.

The point I am trying to make is, that, people on this FB page are saying "Bobby is married to Ann...It wouldn't make sense for him to fall in love with Pam" I am like HELL-LOW! It's called a LOVE TRIANGLE (Granted I think Ann should just hand the keys over to Pam). Some even said "She died! How can she come back if she is dead?" I am like "You never heard of a Back from the Dead??"

• Members

Just Posted this on FB:

Wouldn't it be great if the last scene of this season will have Cliff going into his darkened office late at night while his chair is facing a view then suddenly the chair will turn around and all we see are feet walking towards cliff then the camera pans upward and it turns out to be Pam and she pulls out her hand and Slaps him then Say's "Cliff! How Could you! You are no better than JR!!"

Archived