Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I think they need to just leave the Pam stuff alone, they're going to damage the character and B&P so much if they don't. I know people are clamoring for Pam's return, but sometimes it's best to leave sleeping dogs lie, so to speak

KMan I liked the acting from LG & PD, even JH is growing on me. It should have been about JR's passing, anything outside of that wasn't needed

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed on all points KMan....things should be better but while watching the show I remembered back to 21 years when the show was cancelled...I would have never imagined Id see Dallas back on the air after 21 years ...yes there were the 2 reunion movies but still.....it feels like seeing your old friend from high school...he might not be as hot as you remember him but he is still your friend...lol

And I could go on and on too...where was Jenna and Lucas Wade??? Where were JRs other sons?? Why isnt Lucas Wade fighting Christopher for his share of the Ewing fortune...he is the true Ewing....

• Members

I would never admit this anywhere else but here, but I broke down crying when the opening credits rolled. So many memories came flashing back, my mom and dad watching on Friday nights, my childhood. So sad.

Now I want a decanter with my signature on it like J.R.'s.

• Members

I'm so glad that they did it. A perfect touch. Now I'm remembering how GH used to play the slow version of Faces of the Heart on similar sad occasions.

Lucy looks like such a little munchkin, especially when they put her in a two shot with someone who towers over her. Ann's look this episode is reminding me of Donna Reed's Miss Ellie.

I don't think Linda Gray has ever looked better, she looks sensational. For a moment, I forgot that Gary is also an alcoholic. Nice little bonding moment though Sue Ellen clearly wants to "bond" in other ways. My friend just asked me what "branch" is. It's water! :lol:

• Members

Charlene has always had a weird body....it worked for as a young actress but during the final years of her run she gained weight......and Ann has always reminded me of Miss Ellie..either one...lol..of course DR Miss Ellie was so much more refined.

• Members

Damn, Bobby shut Ann down like a ride with a fatality at the carnival. That was pretty sweet. The most fire we've seen from ol' Bob all season.

That Sue Ellen scene was fantastic. I sat here going, "Don't do it! Well, go ahead... just a little... Don't do it! Well, go ahead, just a little..."

Archived