Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I concur on this! If they only want Lucy to make occasional visit, at least make them memorable. Last season, she had a scene with John Ross and for a second, I thought she would side with him over Bobby (which would totally contradict the Lucy of old.. who was always closest to Bobby/Pam).. so imagine my glee when I saw Lucy exiting Bobby's office and walking right past John Ross. Even if Bobby hadn't confirmed it to John Ross, you knew that Lucy was really siding with her favorite uncle Bobby.

I could totally see her interacting with Emma.. and having her number as well. I remember Lucy having Kristen's number the second she came to Southfork so i could see her viewing Emma the same way. Shame they didnt make Emma Lucy's daughter... wouldn't have been a stretch. I'm guessing she's in her early 20's.. and Lucy had left Dallas in 1990 very suddenly (and she hardly had much airtime that season anyway). Oh well.. what could have been.

• Members

I expected to be once again bored to tears, but I loved this episode

The family dynamics, Christopher and John Ross bonding, John Ross like a crying little boy trying to act like the man his father wanted him to, Bobby being alive for the first time in two seasons, not to mention that Sue Ellen next to the coffin made me burst into tears..

I cried several times during the episode and I think that JR's masterpiece will be orchestrating his own death.

• Members

JR said to Lucy: "Why don't you have that junior plastic surgeon you married to design you a new face; one without a mouth" :lol: Anyone else finding it odd looking at Lucy grown? I just imagine her as a rambunctious teen

Who were the two women talking to Sue Ellen?

Ewww, it took seeing Cliff mention that Christopher was a Barnes and Rebecca taking him out of there for me to realize she was married to her cousin. I don't care that he was adopted.

Did they even show a scene of John Ross and Emma meeting? Him just walking up to her taking her pills and later that night her having sex with him just seemed so odd

Damn! Bobby ripped Ann a new one. I felt bad for her there

Pam! Wasn't expecting to hear her written into the plot. Its too bad VP wont return

• Members

Chris was Pamela Barnes biological son correct? And Rebecca is Cliff's biological daughter....so yeah they are legit first cousins which is EWWWW.

The John Ross having sex with that Emma girl thing was just another weird thing about the episode. Weird as in it just came out of the blue. But I did find it oddly kinda hot.

Much I like Ann's new hairstyle I still was rooting for Bobby when he finally unloaded on her. She SO deserved it. She's been acting weird since like episode 3 of season 1 and Bobby has just been quiet this entire time and put up with all of her issues. And the one time he wants to stay silent she tries to prod into his feelings? Back off Ann

• Members

Sue Ellen's late sister Kristin (who shot J.R.) is Christopher's biological mother.

The two women Sue Ellen was talking two are Mandy (brunette, J.R.'s former mistress) and Cally (blonde, J.R.'s former wife).

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsyzvr7EsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1VBTb3-HeQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03G-iy2ZFos

I loved in the original series when Callie told Sue Ellen....JR is said you were a hopeless alcoholic...lol.....etc..etc...wish I could find that clip......

What SFK said is correct cheap.....Mandy was JR's many flings girlfriends.....Cally was JRs gunshot wedding wife...lol...

• Members

Great episode.

Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray did Larry Hagman proud. I thought Linda Gray blew the roof off the place, especially with her eulogy, that was great.

It was terrific to see Mandy Winger after all these years, I like that the costumer decked her out in diamonds and pearls, looks like that tramp did well for herself. Deborah Shelton always had such a great voice.

Archived