Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be amazing. I'd love that. And it would keep my interest to have Pam back with JR gone.

That's unfortunate. Their younger cast is not strong enough to carry the show. I would prefer to see Gary, Valand Afton over Elena, Christopher and Ann. Hopefully they do something more down the line.

• Members

Here is what I wrote on FB:

Wouldn't it be great if the last scene of this season will have Cliff going into his darkened office late at night while his chair is facing a view then suddenly the chair will turn around and all we see are feet walking towards cliff then the camera pans upward and it turns out to be Pam and she pulls out her hand and Slaps him then Say's "Cliff! How Could you! You are no better than JR!!"

I think it is! What do you think??

• Members

Did Ted Shackelford look so bad on Y&R bc I don't recall him looking so old. So he and Val split up and he has no money bc of the separation. So is that going to be how they explain her face? Has she been spending all his money on plastic surgeries?

Wow so they had JR murdered? I didn't think that was going to happen. I thought he'd die from old age

Still cant get used to Rebecca being called Pamela

Not much Ann in the last episode. I liked that Emma stood up to her father and is reaching out to Ann. So she is on medication? People thought she was "special" in her first appearance so it looks like she might have a mental condition.

Elena's brother continues to bore me

• Members

I think it's more that her father and grandmother keep her doped up. It seems like she experienced anxiety just living under their thumbs and they perhaps exaggerated her condition and convinced her that she needed meds. It's easier for them to keep her brainwashed that way.

• Members

I'm wondering if Victoria is returning...Jesse M. was on Kelly & Michael and hinted that the cliffhanger for this season would make a lot of people happy. He was asked who shot JR this time and he was mum about it but said that fans would love the conclusion to who shot JR.

Archived