The Suds Report 8/27/10

• Members

Even Nelson doesn't post his real picture ^_^

More and more I get the feeling he barely even watches any of the shows (I usedd to just think it was AMC he largely skipped). I remember that time he mentioned how a friend said OLTL was on fire (it wasn't) but he was 4 weeks behind or something. Jesus it's not like he has tons of jobs--he's a glorified soap journalist who writes not very much copy every week--he can't find time to at least fast forward through a couple of shows? :P

Zendall fan I see ZERO connection between Babe and Annie, and think that's crazy but...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the promo looked like a computer game intro from ten years ago. It made me miss the Alone in the Dark games where your character would stagger around if they were hit (no barware thrown though). I also don't understand why they included a car bomb when they just had a car bomb on GH, one which somehow did not injure anyone in the vicinity.

• Members

This is hilarious that the ABCD employees know that MB mumbles and messes up lines on the show so they are hyped that he sounds good on the promo which he probably did 10 times before getting it right.

Those Sin City rip off promos for McBain and Sonny just show ABC's lack of creativity. It is also very dated. Ryan (AMC) should get one next.

• Members

Wow, that promo is so ridiculously bad. Is that even Mo doing the narration? It sounds nothing like him.

And why do I keep seeing Laverne and Shirley's building on GH?

ETA: I don't see anyone on AMC getting a similar promo. Ryan is nowhere near as dark and emo as Sonny and John, so it wouldn't make sense with him. We all know who it would make sense with...but hopefully he's gone to the point that promo'ing him would be false advertisement.

• Members

Holy crap. I hadn't seen that promo. So their going to stick with that Sin City crap for everybody? Along with the bullet points at the end.

Fighter first, lover second

The father, the man, the moving target.

I can see Ryan's: "A con man, a hero, a waste of your freaking time."

Archived