The Suds Report 8/27/10

• Members

The Suds Report

by Nelson Branco

nelson_bio153.jpg

Double Bell Exclusives: Lauralee Bell off 'Y&R'; 'B&B's Bradley Bell on his best plot yet!

DVR Alert: 'World Turns' kills off Nancy and Reid next week!

Report: Roger Howarth back on 'One Life'!

Nikki falls off the 'Y&R' wagon!

Digest/Weekly unveil special 'World Turns' issue!

Someone dies on 'AMC'!

'DAYS's Sami shoots EJ!

Update:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nelson REALLY needs to stop trying to cover AMC. That way he could double up on the OLTL coverage. But it says something that even his meth-addicted ass sees the fabulousness of Melissa Claire Egan.

And I thought we were done posting the picture of Nelly in these threads.

• Members

Pretty sure it's going to be David who dies on AMC. But not really, he's faking it! He's going to fool everyone and play puppeteer.

And I think MCE is the second best Actress on AMC next to Debbie Morgan.

I promised bellcurve I wouldn't post that other pic of Nelson, LOL.

nelson102.jpg

If the pictures of Nelson are annoying, I will stop altogether then lol!! smile.gif

• Members

To each their own.

Please do. We know who he is. :lol:

I think David will die sometime this year but not until November sweeps. This death will be something offscreen. Perhaps Sonya (is she still alive?), Paul Miller, the mechanic who messed with Erica's plane or Caleb's dog.

• Members

Meh Annie reminds me of Alexa's Babe with how she acts smug and smirks all the time. Heck Annie is ALOT like Babe for the most part as are JR & Annie like Babe & JR

So to me MCE is overrated. Her facial expressions most of the time make Annie seem cartoonish.

Anywho why doesn't Nelson just cover OLTL since he's got such a hard on for it :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes I promised you to, how could I forget!

Ok then guys, I will stop then, ;-)

Don't think so...I think VI/David is here to stay. Spoilers indicate that the person dies at Caleb's party next week. I think it is David whose "dying" because all spoilers seem to lean towards that...he is going to collapse at Caleb's party after interrupting his speech, and in the Fall previews, the writers tell SOD that they are going to turn David into a huge "puppeteer" somehow. I think this is how they're going to do it..faking his own death is totally something David would do. He's going to be in the shadows somewhere making everyone crazy LOL

Archived