Y&R Stars (or any soap really) who don't get along in real life.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boost my self worth? Validation of being desirable, yes.. Self worth.. i've had that all my life, and it has NOTHING to do with physical appearance or sexual attraction.

Yes dear... that was my whole point. Bellcurve's assumptions about my personal life arne't even up to the standards of a fraudulent psychic.

• Members

Right, and I'm sure if someone went on some conventional message board about the "horrors" of being groped on the job and said that their experience was not one that involved a lawsuit and/or mental damage, the posters there would respect that person's opinions. Please. And if it was coming from a homosexual? That person would be crucified!

I tolerated the attention I received. It made me understand and accept behaviors of other people; in my case, two fellow gay men.

• Members

It's not the words you say, it's the attitude you convey. I'm just doing you a favor by pointing out what I believe to be the obvious. If it's not the truth or if it's not you, then continue living your fabulous life.

And calling me Dr. Laura was quite a rude thing to do as well, and just because I simply disagree with your rhetoric. And you've been quite abrasive in other threads as well.

• Members

And now a word from Tina

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

I'm one of the most open people on this message board.... Me, Eric, Khan, and Cashton are the only four who have used our own pictures on our avatar, what are YOU hiding? If you can't take people at face value, then I'm sorry you've become so jaded. Or maybe i'm naive. Who the hell knows. But I suppose you think your'e such a smarty pants, revealing next to nothing about yourself, and towing the polticailly correct line all the time so nobody can use anything against you. How spiffy. In real life, my attitude is that I am basically Thlema Harper trapped in a gay man's body, with more libido. I dare you to be that honest about yourself.

• Members

I knew once I brought up Jeanne Cooper grabbing Braeden's gusto, there'd be crickets chirping, and everyone wuld try to deflect everything back to me. And I seem to ALSO remember her saying she does it to EVERY new male castmember (Oh, there I go with those double entendres!)

• Members

I have nothing to hide. Other than my thoughts on the topics and what I CHOOSE to share with you, I have nothing for you. Nothing. This is a soap opera message board, not Facebook.

And where have I being "politically correct"?! If you read all of my posts instead of the ones you chose to read, you'd see I state my opinions. Yet again, cherrypicking sh!t you WANT to read instead of reading what everyone has to say. You do this in every topic. Picking out your random buzzwords and running with them like a cokehead with an 8 ball. And all the while posting your trashy sex fantasies in topics that never warranted them in the first place.

I'm very honest with myself. I choose not to put it all out there like YOU DO.

I could care less what anyone looks like. I don't even look at people's pictures as much as I decipher the WORDS that have been posted. I think what you posts speaks volumes over any photo you've added as your avatar and that is what I've used to make my assessment of you.

• Members

Well, what you post speaks volumes about you as well. young, immature, obviously not employed since your'e too poor to afford cable TV,and post in the middle of the day EVERY day. and i'd wager living with your parents in a "failure to launch" situation. Watching soaps all day. And not very attractive since only people like that say "I could care less what anyone looks like". How's that?

Archived