Y&R Stars (or any soap really) who don't get along in real life.

• Members

I read somewhere RKK is why Sandra Ferguson begged TPTB to let Amanda cheat on Sam with Evan, thus giving her another leading man in Charles Grant. I also remember something to the effect that RKK had thrown a chair at SF. What a guy.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always wondered why Ali Sweeney was off the show (with Sami running away to LA) right in the middle of what was then her biggest storyline (drugging and seducing Austin). And she came back to disrupt Austin and Carrie's wedding (which of course happened to be Peter Reckell's first few episodes back). Fascinating.

• Members

First, Roger Howarth won't rape us at shopping malls like we beg him to; then, RKK gets to grope and fondle all the female cast against their will while we sit @ home perfectly unviolated. I tell ya, it's hard out here for a soap fan!

• Members

Khan,

I find it very interesting you're crying foul about harrassment when you should consider this: when Tony Geary was at the height of his popularity as Luke Spencer (GH), from what I had read over the years there were some chicks with signs reading "Rape Me!" when he was making personal appearances. Also, Geary was the toast of college campuses at the same time. Considering how Luke started out as a malevolent figure and burst into the stratosphere when he raped Laura at the disco, apparently the mindset of the public was a hell of a lot different in the late '70s and early '80s than it is today.

BTW, just saw a pic of RKK. Cute. I'd let him fondle me.

Archived