Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Members

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

On another note - was Eden Riegel especially heinous in the courts scenes for anyone else? Someone actually thought this was better than what Vail could have done? Besides, Eden is just unattractive! I can't remember the last time a pretty cast member was dumped in favor of an ugly person!

ANDREA

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honey. Please. PLEASE. Iv'e been to many a gay event back in the 1980's, and never once did I ever see anything as horific as that! He looked like some kind of sick combination of Boy George and Porter Wagoner! But was he a REAL DESIGNER?? My knowledge of designers doens't extend far beyong Isaac Mizrahi and Bob Mackie.

:lol::lol::lol: your'e killing me here!

• Members

Why do people see Stafford as an acting goddess? Sure, she's somewhat interesting to watch and brings a certain energy to the show. I'll give her that. But these qualities don't necessarily translate into good acting. There's something so fake and artificial about her acting style.

• Members

Bahahaha you guys are a riot. I just swooped in long enough to see what I wasn't missing on the show. You all are much more entertaining anyway.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0OD0hwew0"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0OD0hwew0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0OD0hwew0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

F-Fwd to about 6 minutes in... That's about where the angels start weeping. Check out the beautifully placed pukechoke at 7:19. Perfectly sums up what it is to watch her. This isn't brilliance, this isn't even talented regurgitation. Goes to show that a few moments of flailing of the arms and the gnashing of the teeth will get Nelson calling you for the Emmy next year.

NECK YOU ARNT SHAREN'S HUZZBIND. UR MI HUZZBIND AND I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIMEZ UVE LEFT ME IM LEEVIN YOU CAUSE YOU ACHEWLY WANT TO BE WITH ME THIS TIME. IM GOING TO KICK YEW OUT THIN PERTEND THAT YER THE ONE WHO BROKE UP THIS FAMLEE... Robo-malfunction: HUZZBIND HUZZBIND HUZZBIND - Hold for a transmission from Xenu - Get audited by the Church of Scientology and we'll include a free copy of L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics - Hold for a transmission from Tom Cruise - *Phyllis starts jumping up and down on a couch* All of this brought to you from the messiah who actually said: "Writing for a penny a page is ridiculous. If one wanted to make real money, they'd start their own religion"

Phyllis has run her course. Time to take her out back and shoot her.

Michael Muhney seriously just needs to eat a gafildafish on a bai-gull and collect some taxes.

• Members

LMAO

Aunt Jack: You mean to tell me you two are over? I'm sorry to hear that Red. I know you tried. Shhh. Shhh. I know you tried to love him with every fiber of your being. But sometimes, sometimes things just don't work out the way we went them to hun.

Giggly Heffa: JECK! JECK! DAHNT LACTUR ME! AYE GAFEVIT AW AYE HAT! BAHT NEAK COUTAINT TAR HELMSELF AWEIGH FRAHB SHIRUHN TEW COMBIT HIMSAF TEW ME ANT SUMBBER. WHUD AMB AYE GONDA DO JECK? WHUD AMB AYE GONDA DO?

Archived