Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What about the hot police lieutenant a few months/years back?! Not the slightly tubby guy who dated Tyra, the other one. He was HOTNESS. I never understood why they didn't bring his sweet bod back as nuMalcolm. He was good, too.

• Members

From your mouth to God's ear. Some friends of mine swear she is "genius." Her songs (if one can call them that) are written on the back of napkin, no? Telephone was the catchiest and that's probably because of Beyoncé. And I don't care how many S&M dudes she penetrates from behind in her music videos -- that woman still cannot muster up an ounce of genuine eroticism or sex.

• Members

After the "Paris" love scene from a few years back that made me go into diabetic shock, have you noticed that the Lame love scenes have been few and far between? Curious for a "popular" soap pairing, no? And can you imagine what those two must be like in bed (not that I want to)? Cane prob has to be careful not to rock her too much so that her wig doesn't fall off.

• Members

you are right. The actresses on this show dont look too good. Its like they are going out of there way to make them look bad. I also want to mention I hate the way they've been dressing Jill. Her wardrobe leaves alot to be desired. Sharon's outfit tody was ugly as well

• Members

Yeah. It was like somebody threw up money (though I liked the Tarantino moments in the diner). I could have done without the close-up of the vajayjay, too.

Did you all see the polyester palazzo pants and muumuu they stuck Jess Walton in when Jill went to tell Lauren she was her sister? I thought I was watching Public Access. Ryan's Hope would have sent that [!@#$%^&*] back.

Archived