Y&R: Week of July 12 Discussion Thread

• Members

HUZZBIND! :lol::lol::lol: I love our Giggly Heffa captions! LOVE THEM!

Gotta love Maria/Paul's representation of the gays. That designer made B&B's Sergei look like an NFL linebacker. Pathetic. But maybe Maria is "honoring history" by having some Boy George clone pitch his trashy designs to Lauren Fenmore.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does Lily's hair look so damn horrible? Doesnt she have money? For a black woman, theres no reason why she looks like she spent $10 at the local beauty supply store for these cheap ass wigs she's wearing. I cant even look at her. Her head looks tacky as hell

• Members

I could make up Giggly Heffa captions all day. WAT ABOUT OW-ER FAMB'LEE, NECK?! NO-WUH DUZZINT NEED YOU LIKE SUMMERRRRRRRRR NEEDS HER DADDY! LIKE I NEED MAH HUZZBIND! I NEED YOU TO BE A HUZZBIND!!!

Nick: :unsure:

I assumed that it was the latest reject from Project Runaway. CBS Daytime loves those reality show cast-offs that nobody has ever heard of *cough*Constantine Whatshisface*cough*

• Members

Poor Jess...having to act this sh!t out to get her measly AFTRA guarantee. She should have invested in stocks and did multiple infomercials like Lucci and Elaine Princi. She can't be doing this because she enjoys it.

Literal LOL! My neighbors probably think I'm watching a sitcom. Oh wait- :mellow:

• Members

God. Lily and Cane are pure vomit. Cane comes across as the most insipid yet lecherous weirdo, too.

And everytime he talks to Billy, even on the phone, it's like he wants to have urgent, angry sex with him.

• Members
For real?! Seriously?! So that wasn't some dayplayer they cast?!

Man, there's a fine line between fun and flamboyant and just downright awful. That outfit was acceptable in the 80's, as Calvin Harris so eloquently put it.

Daniel Goddard and Billy Miller are both tipdrills. Who wouldn't want to have angry sex with them?!

DAMN, speaking of urgent, angry sex...the black dayplayer who's managing the GCAC who just asked Adam to leave?! :blush:

You mean they HAD to hire Darius McCrary to play Malcolm?!

• Members

That was just a guess on my part. I dunno who that guy was! They kept mentioning "Jeremy Scott." I'm like, who? Then they said that he designed for Lady Gaga which may explain why he (and she) dress like ass.

Archived